Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Single Player Scenarios » Wild West(By Sanes)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Wild West(By Sanes)

Author File Description
sgml2003
File Details
Game Version: TWC
A cow boy is minging the mine,but that the United State Government is distrubing him,and the United state union with Outlaw,they want to get all the gold...

You can see all the hint in the game,hope you guys like it!!

This Scenario is made by:Sanes
Translation by me
And change the language by me
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
AN_Nuisance
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
Highly playable map with some tricks you need to pay attention to...like where your enemy is coming from and how you can distract them by building a couple of markets that will make them stop and attck them.

Balance: 5
The balance was good....challenging at times and never a sure win....especially with blue...who brings quite a few troops many occasions.

Creativity: 5
Really different type of game play so I give you high creativity marks...

Map Design: 5
Map design was really good...plenty of treasures ...some eye candy...good flow of "vermin"...

Story/Instructions: 4
THis was actually very good as well. The only reason that you did not get a 5 is because of the spelling and use of English. You may not have English as your primary language so I give you high marks if it isn't...but overall the instructions are clear...

Additional Comments:
Truly worth the dl guys...interesting map and very good gameplay. Excellent job on this! I look forward to your next scenario! =)

[Edited on 05/23/07 @ 03:30 AM]

Northern Marvin I've also tried it :-)

Very, very fun and good and coooooool...
Sanes I am this scenario author.
sglm2003,you peculate my scenario.
If you want to translate my scenario,
you should notify me.
You isn't respect me.
I have publish this scenario in thereinafter Chinese forums at April 18.

http://game.ali213.net/thread-1467670-1-3.html

http://www.aomaot.com/aoe3/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4225&forum=9

This is the proof of my accusation.

[Edited on 05/23/07 @ 01:03 PM]

sgml2003
File Author
sorry for not telling you,because i don't know your e-mail,and i want to share this nice scenario with other...Sorry,I will tell people...
Sanes OK.Sgml2003,I pardon you but I want to give you something proposal.
First,you can sent the forum message to me if you haven't my e-mail.
Next,if you want to use other people creation,you should add the author name in your topic or notify the author.It indicate you respect the author and it ensure you isn't offend the law of copyright infringement.
Finally,this scenario isn't finally edition.I want to add new element when The Asian Dynasties Expansion on sale.This is the reason why I haven't translate this scenario.

[Edited on 05/23/07 @ 11:10 PM]

sgml2003
File Author
1.I don't know you in forum...And I don't don't have a Netshow Username..A guy sent this scenario to me...And I ask him to told you,and he sent a e-mail to me,he said he did,and you said yes...Maybe that guy cheat me...

2.Because I am too tired to translation...And I am forget to add this thing is make by you.When i go to school,I try edit in the school's computer..But i can't cause the teacher not allow me...And I rush to the home..Open the computer,and see your messenge

I am very sorry to you.I make a little scenario name:Train at the Cave
Its for you...

I think will be here at satursday or friday(maybe tomorrow!)

[Edited on 05/24/07 @ 02:11 AM]

Sanes I am not want to look into the liability.
I only want to remind you should be carefully when use other people creation.
It's relationship the legal liability.
I want you can understand.

[Edited on 05/24/07 @ 11:54 PM]

darknight777
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance2.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 2
Not very playable, you can’t build much… can’t build houses or walls, can’t train villagers, very restrictive game play….
Population limit is restricted to 100 and all you can train is limited number of mercenaries with high population cost.
At the same time the AI has many units and you have to keep most of your army close to your base at all times.
If you don’t then your base will be destroyed and it’s game over.
That limits your exploration capabilities.

Balance: 2
Very hard… too hard.
I tried at least 10 times and basically tried everything and lost every time.
The AI has too many units and you don’t have enough units or resources to defend your base and to complete the objectives.
AI units pop all over the place and very hard to keep up with.
This game is not for the casual/average player… only excellent players can win against this one.

Creativity: 4
It is a creative game with a creative concept.

Map Design: 3
Map design is fine but nothing special… it looks like it was generated by the editor.

Story/Instructions: 4
The instructions are clear for the most part.

Additional Comments:

This could be a really good scenario if it was easier and if it was possible to build a base.

[Edited on 05/25/07 @ 01:31 AM]

AN_Nuisance I think you can't build much by design....if you could whoilesale build and train villagers...then it wouldn't be a scenario anymore it would be a skirmish map....
teddysr I agree with blacknight777. My question is in one of your objective it said to control the railroad or railway to transfer the gold but WHERE IS THE RAILWAY? There's no train tracks or railway post.

Teddysr
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0