Single Player Scenarios » The Duel Teaser

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Duel Teaser

Author File Description
TinyPiesRUs
File Details
Game Version: TWC
Screenshot:
The Duel is a Western cinematic I'm working on about the lives of two characters: Wallace Sanders, the grim new sherriff of Alestone Town and 'Crackshot' Bill Jacobson, a witty outlaw who has become notorious in the West for his daring robberies. Both of their storylines will eventually converge when the two are involved in a deadly duel.

The thread ishere

This is just a teaser.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Spunky R3Born Was expecting it to be longer than that... Liked the music though, looked great.
Can't really say much else about it :P if the full release matches the quality of that little clip i have no doubt it will be an awesome cinamatic.
ColbyJames HEY MAN HOW DO YOU DL MAPS BECAUSE I EXTRACT THEM INTO THE SCENERIO FOLDER IN AGE OF EMPIRES BUT WHEN I PLAY THE GAME THEIR NOT IN CUSTON SCENERIOS....PLEASE HELP...
TinyPiesRUs
File Author
I don't know why it wouldn't show up, hmmm..
Are you looking in Custom Maps in Skirmish, because it is only in the Custom Scenarios folder.
I'm probaly a little too late for this anyway :/
Todd_Lang Hi Tiny! I'm back, and I saw you had the Trailer out. So I went and downloaded it and watched it. I thought it was awsome. It looks great. Can't wait for the whole thing to come out.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:493
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:46.34 KB
Added:07/01/07