New Files

Single Player Scenarios » CAMPAIGN - Roanoke: The Lost Colony

Download File Post Review Post Comment

CAMPAIGN - Roanoke: The Lost Colony

Author File Description
CaveTown
File Details
Game Version: AoE3
This is a campaign, since there is no campaign section I can't put it in one. There are 13 playable scenarios. Roanoke's people are running out of supplies so John their leaders goes to Britain to get some more supplies. Peope of Roanoke disappear mysteriously without a trace. Atleast to John they do.

There are a few main characters that I made up for the campaign, such as Mary and Jish. I am planning on making another part to this campaign, so if some of it seems incomplete or not right, it may be because there will be another part to the campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gaurdian_112 I can't believe Kumar didn't add a campaign section.
lifereloaded you should make the whole campain and then send all the files in one folder.

Steve
Slickman_G Cant wait?
Why hasn't kumar made one!?
dwieeb Yay! It\'s out! Good luck with a high rating! :P
bollebob WELL i wish 2 play this but sadly only the cutscenes do then after finishing the scene
-which looks very promisin- i go back 2 the main menu screen?
droomster i have the same problem as bollebob so i hope that problem will be fixed soon
lifereloaded fix the errors so i caan give you a good review.

Steve
Shaw DA MAN
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 4
Easy to play and fairly fun.
Balance: 3
Balance is a mixed bag some maps are fine some are lopsided which is OK.
Creativity: 5
VERY creative, especially the opening cinematics and the storyline.

Map Design: 3
Map design was good.

Story/Instructions: 4
Story interesting, inst. adequate.

Additional Comments:
Nice job, its a shame you cant link it together in a campaign :( The cinematics and story were good but the gameplay was rather... unfulfilling. :) (in my opinion..)
By the way guys i dont think that the cinematics cutting out is a bug just load the next scen. I dont think theres a way to keep it going without dumping to main menu, but maybe im wrong.
CaveTown
File Author
Thank you for the review! but how would I know if you actually played it? You said things like the story isn't adequate, what isn't adequate about it? Reviews have to have three lines of text for every subject. Also I will soon try something to get the scenarios to advance without going to the main menu. I will also try to work a bit on the next Roanoke campaign(which is called Roanoke: Mysteries of The One. It is about Eleanore Dare's daughter Virginia Dare. I make up most of the story myself, in fact might as well be all of the story I make up for this next one).

EDIT: I tried to do something about the not advancing scenarios, but it doesn't work, because ES rushed to much to put in custom campaign files..

[Edited on 12/07/05 @ 07:26 PM]

bollebob well i manage 2 play the last scen i think thats a pity coz u evidently made a story
jod the ugly:i like him ;-p
tell me how 2 start the game after the cutscene
And i surely reward u with a good and fair review.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.5
Balance3.5