Map Size: Normal
Game Speed: Normal
Starting Age: Discovery
Game Type: Supremacy
Cheats Allowed: No
Total Game Time: ~20 mins
Player 1's Name: Mokon
Player 2's Name: Flammifer
Well Flammifer and I played a game the other day that I just really enjoyed. I am uploading a recorded game of it so it should be up soon. Anyhow let me tell the story of the Spanish Civil Reconquista, ok yeah im doky.

First here is the game sheet to give you some background info on it.

[img]http://home.comcast.net/~mokon/site/gamesheet001.jpg[/img]

So anyhow the game starts of with me doing a tp - market boom and him doing a market - tp - natives (riflemen) rush. I was producing musk at first but obviously that would be suicidal to do vs his riflemen rush, so I decided to create rods instead. I could have gone for hussars but I think that would have sealed my fate, since it would have taken so long to get my stable up and he would have his pike shipment to counter em. Contray to what a lot of ppl think the rods really are what won the game for me. While they do die fast being able to force the riflement to melee, along with being able to hinder his hit/run and retreats. Anyways the game progressed at first he had most of the map in control but with the rods I was quickly able to take it back. The game went on like this for quite a while as both of us where building up our ecos. We both went docks around the same time and a little bit later we both started to fight over the water. Flame didnt commit to much to defend the water so I was able to take the water. Mean while on the land I took the upperhand but he had a good defense that I was unable to breakthrough. I started to age3 by placeing down three stables. The second I hit age3 all of the stables were fully queued with lancers, and with the three shipments I had saved up I sent 2 ships of lancers and 1 that upgrades their ab. I headed to his defensive line, at which point he also aged up. My Lancers came to his inf lines and mowed through em. The towers came right down and soon after he resigned.

It was really a very fun game, when i saw that natives rush man that scared me :D since i was going musk. This game shows u the uses of Rods ( Mainly forcing to melee, preventing micro, and preventign retreat ) It also shows u how powerful spain can be once they get to age3, since lancers really do mow down all inf :D

Anyways once the rec is up i suggest u watch it, it was a very good game.

Thanx, Mokon
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:909
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:382.64 KB