New Files

Multiplayer Scenarios » Mafia Hitman

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Mafia Hitman

Author File Description
gunner1
File Details
# of Players: 8
a perfect party game. this will last upto 15 minutes. if you have ever played the forum game mafia you will know how long it takes, you can now play this much shorter version. you have the option to explore the mafias village and if you like the surrounding forrests.

the regular version has the teleporters into the forrest walled off. i suggest you play this one as there is little to no lag. the other version has the forrests unlocked but will lag online.

because or the nature of this game 95% of people you meet online won't know how to play and the game won't be very fun as no one will know what to do. for te best possible experince play with freinds who all ready know how to play.

installation

copy all the .age3xscn file to,
(directory):\documents and settings\my documents\age of empires III\scenario

intro
_____

this game is the old forum game of mafia but made into a scenario for aoe3.

it is most likely that the game will be new to most players so they won't know how to play.
because of this i think this game is ideally used for freinds that all ready know how the game works.

how to play

info on mafia = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(game)

this game works out in nearly the same way as the forum game. so i suggest you read up on that before hand.

this game goes in turns.
the game starts when the hitman is chosen

hitman
------
if you are chosen hitman, you will know because you will see the circle to the west and morgan black will
appear there. make sure you do not tell anyone who you are. every time it is your turn to kill someone
a warrior will appear and it is upto you to select someone to kill, make sure you do not pick someone dead.
move the warrior to the flag infront of the units you want to kill. now read civilian instructions as they also
apply to you.

citizen
-------

as a citizen you must decide who it is you want to kill. you must convince the players that this is the right player.
once you have decided you will notice every player has a duplicate unit around the town. go to them to choose to hang
that player. if the player has the majority of players voting to hang him he will be hung and out of the game.

notes
_____

player score is no indication of who is in the mafia

for a player to be hung they must have this many players voting for them
first round of hanging = 4
second round of hanging = 3
last round of hanging = 2

player duplicates are located from 1-8 clockwise with player 1 starting north

player 1 = babary corisar
player 2 = swiss pike
player 3 = elmeti
player 4 = fusilier
player 5 = hackapell
player 6 = highlander
player 7 = manchu
player 8 = landerscnit (sp)
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Commando730 alright, dude....i play in this mafia game at the agecommunity forums and its great!! i have just as high expectations for this one also!
gunner1
File Author
thankyou. i only hope i do not dissapoint you.
Northern Marvin Is this an AoE version of the:
Mafia thread at Agecomm?
http://forum.agecommunity.com/forums/thread/566684.aspx
Yes?, No?
gunner1
File Author
no, its just of any game of mafia. not the age comm one specifly
Commando730 wait...im assuming you are sandstorm, right? lol
gunner1
File Author
yes i am
urban45 hey,i downloaded the mafia hitman game and stuff but i cant like unzip it or w/e.what do i do,or like how to i play it on AOE3?
gunner1
File Author
download an unzipping program, like winzip and follow the instructions to unzip the file. then follow my instructions for installing the scenario.
Chester1 i really wished this one wasnt 8 players... as i cannot get a game started lol.

as i read your explanation, it seems that you cant really trim the number of players, which is too bad... because i dont think i can review this game despite how much i want to. Ill keep trying to get people, it however seems likely.
gunner1
File Author
Yeh it is unlikely, you really need to have 4 freinds that know the rules allready to start it off.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.8
Balance4.0