Author File Description
AngkorEmpire
File Details
Game Version: TAD
Asian Dynasties Infinite Pop & Build Limit v1.13

By AngkorEmpire

7/4/2009

Required: AOE3 - The Asian Dynasties Expansion Patch v1.13

All civs has infinite population and build limit.

Install: Back up protoy.xml & techtreey.xml files in AOE3/data folder. Extract all files from .zip and overwrite.

Uninstall: Delete protoy.xml, techtreey.xml, & civs.xml in AOE3/data folder & restore back up.

HaveFun!:)

AngkorEmpire
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
tenhunter
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound5.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description5.0
Nice file. Frees up units as advertised!

Any thoughts about making a version of population file that still requires you to build houses? I am told there is a way to make that work with TAD but I cannot figure it out.
BobbaGanoosh Ok you made this game rock!!! I have always loved AOE but after games like cossacks where the pop limits allow for awesome battles having a pop limit of 200 bored me.

With that said, I have tried playing with the Russians since installing your mod and I cant build villagers it says i need "blank" resource it doesn't give a resource or an amount.
kingclyde1975
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound5.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description5.0
Excellent mod as always. Great work! Thanks again

[Edited on 09/29/08 @ 01:10 AM]

lostplanet Do you still have to make houses to support the population limit? its fine if you still have to.
thanh le 10 waIT WHAT DOSE ZIP AND OVER RIDE MEAN PLZ HELP AND HOW DO I BACK UP protoy.xml & techtreey.xml
plzhelpme73 please someone help me.i dont know how to back up the file things and the techtrees....just someone help me!i want MODZ!
Aaron90 Thanks! This mod is awesome!! Since I got very used to play The Conquerors with a mod of 1000 pop, I hated that pesky 200 pop limit.

But I have to report you a bug:

- When I played as the Aztecs, I always ship from the Home City like 9 Warrior Priests to have them dancing on the Fire Pit, but when I ordered them to dance, it say that only -1 warrior priest could dance and I can't put any of my warrior priests to dance, and it just screws up all my strategy with the Aztecs.

So... If there's a solution to it, then please let me know.

Aaron90
edwardliu111 When are you going to update it to the new patch?
xbox360kris i got a problem, i download many mods but they have all ''proto'' and stuff in it will that delete my other mods ? please help someone add my one msn xbox360kris@hotmail.com
thanks
staples11 I'm running under a mac, and i've found the area to put the proto.xml and techtree.xml files, but it still hasn't worked. Do I need to remove all my patches to get this to work?
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0