Author File Description
twoqtimes2
File Details
Game Version: TAD
Screenshot:
Age of Empires III TAD Designers Mod

Now with auto install/uninstall exe

Install:

Double click the AoE III TAD Designers Mod icon and follow on-screen instructions.

Uninstall:
Now , easier than ever!! I have placed an icon on your desktop that says "AoE III TAD Restore". Simply double click the "AoE III TAD Restore" icon and the program will remove all files placed in your game by the AoE III TAD Designers Mod and restore all files that were replaced by the AoE III TAD Designers Mod back to what they were before you installed the mod.

If you had the original, unmodded Age of Empires III TAD on your machine, the uninstaller (AoE III TAD Restore) will restore the game's Data and ART files back to that state.

IMPORTANT!! If you had another mod installed, the uninstaller (AoE III TAD Restore) will restore the game's Data files back to that state. It will NOT restore any modded art files. It is highly recommended to backup any previously installed modded art files before installing the Age of Empires III TAD Designers Mod.

Includes:

1) The Designers Mod is now packed into an auto installer/uninstaller.

2) All HC units and buildings and skyboxes for AoEIII vanilla, TWC and TAD

3) Many unlocked or hidden objects and units.

4) Custom buildings, units and objects.

5) Weather effects, explosion effects and magic effects.
Credits:

CusterGrant for the Alt Trees, HC and Crop terrains, Fireworks and weather effects and several new buildings.

sziggi for his RPG mod including nugget am_Cave, Magic Spring, weather effects, and several special units.

Twoqtimes2 for the HC skyboxes, unshiny cabin, "Q" objects, other objects, Flying IGC Units, all TWC and TAD unlocked HC buildings and units, repairs and auto installer/uninstaller.

jonathan1222 for the Vanilla HC units

ToMyBoy for the original Vanilla HC Buildings

Poisonium for the HC water objects, Placeable Trading Post, Mime and Stagecoach.

RiderOfEternity and BigFatZ for the Japanese Ronin units and added tents.

Argalius for the Blood objects.

Look for the New Skybox add-on from Twoqtimes2

Any difficulties in installation or any comments, please email me at
wdbonds@comcast.net
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Tyranick Erm...can you explain more what this is before i install it? those 5 points dont help much at all.
twoqtimes2
File Author
Sure. This list is extremely long, so I will still only generalize what it includes.

Overall, there are more than 300 units, buildings and objects added to the editor.

You will be able place all of the Homecity buildings and units for every civ in your custom scenarios. Plus many of the Homecity props for every civ.

You will have over a dozen skyboxes to place that will enhance any cinematic you do for your custom scenario. And these skyboxes are BIG.

You will be able to add several new trees that were not available in the editor.

There are several magic effects and weather effects you can add to you custom scenarios including lightning and storm clouds.

The list literally goes on and on. Check out these threads for more info and some screenshots:

http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=12,33924,,all
http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=12,31459,,all
xmen
Rating
Excellent work!!!
twoqtimes2
File Author
Thank you xmen for the great rating :D
As_Saffah I have Reyk's TAD editor installed. Do I need to remove it to use this mod? Can I use both at the same time?

Also, does this mod have all the building and HC textures available as terrain textures? (sziggi posted a screenie of a fort he made blanketing some cliffs with Aztec upgraded wall texture
twoqtimes2
File Author
I have not tested with his new editor yet, however there has NEVER been a conflict with his previous versions. So, I would say that yes, you can use both at the same time.

[Edited on 01/29/08 @ 03:23 PM]

xtremekill i got 1 ? where do i download the file to. because i dont no which icon to click on so plz plz help
twoqtimes2
File Author
Download the file to your desktop. Unzip the file. Double click the TAD Designer's Mod Install icon and then follow on screen directions.
Bizarro Superman Just want to know if I install this mod can I still play online without uninstalling it?
BurningSushi460 has this mod been updated yet?
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,737
Favorites: [Who?]5