Download File Post Review Post Comment

Christmas

Author File Description
gunner1
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
Screenshot:
Christmas Campaign

this may lag a lot on some machines so if you feel like the lag is to much i suggest you turn down your settings or go onto the next part. this is version 1 TAD and 1.04 TWC

installation

unzip the folder once downloaded

copy the whole folder 'Christmas' to
(directory):\documents and settings\my documents\age of empires III\scenario

or your default directory

summary

this 4 part campaign contains a series of scenarios based on christmas. they are all puzzles or minigames and the chance of you losing is slim. the eye candy would be more christmasy but the christmas stuff from the winter wonderland map doesn't work anymore.

the first part takes part in a a maze which you must navigate through. i belive this has around 28000 trees on it so takes ages to load. in the second it is a cinematic which sets up the third: a series of puzzles for you to work out (walkthrough in readme).

the fourth is my favourite, which is a short minigame which you must give out presents. select the hot air baloon to begin dropping and select something else to stop it. then at the end you get given a score.

merry christmas from sandstorm/gunner 1
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
gunner1
File Author
anyone got anything to say about the campaign?
gunner1
File Author
Your supposed to review the whole camapign, not just one scenario in it, Otherwise its a false review.

[Edited on 03/28/08 @ 08:32 AM]

Sir Snoopy This accually looks like fun.
I'll dl.
gunner1
File Author
Thanks, some scneairos are fun, while others are tedious, but if you do get stuck there is a guide in the readme.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,079
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.51 MB
Added:12/23/07