Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Asian Dynasties: Napoleonic Era - Demo

Author File Description
Alexastor
(id: Kastor)
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TAD
Screenshot:
Napoleonic Era is a revolutionary, non-commercial and fan-based modification for Ensemble Studios' latest RTS game, Age of Empires III.

Napoleonic Era requires Age of EmpiresĀ® III: The Asian Dynasties to be installed on your computer.

Uninstall all other mods before running the setup.

This demo version gives you the chance to playtest three of the nine new civilizations in Napoleonic Era: The Prussians, Swedes and Italians.

You cannot play multiplayer games, the campaign or run the editor with this demo. To uninstall the demo please run the uninstallation executable.

For more information visit:http://ne.elpea.net
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Allastor4 Ok WTF.

I downloaded it.Found out it had to be no TAD.
(Im a dumbsh*t)

Then i uninstalled.Now everytime i click on the old Aoe3, napoleonic era pops up...

HELP PLEASE!
Alexastor
Official Reviewer
File Author
Napoleonic Era cannot pop up on your original AoE3 as it doesn't use AoE3's files, just TAD's. Try installing and uninstalling again, it will make everything fine.

If not you probably messed something up that doesn't have to do with NE.
alvaro_qc
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound3.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description5.0
Playability: 5
The civs are really well done.

Creativity: 5
The civs are too unique, I love these italians

Art and Sound: 3
There are some bugs at the HC (The Prussian HC water and background color doesn't fit, black places in Italian and Swedeish HC) and the Italian and Swedish almost all units have the same sound (Yes, I know there are no more Italian/Swedish sounds but in your site you were requesting voice actors)

Installation/Instructions: 5
The installer is really easy

Story/Description: 5

Additional Comments:
Cherusci The Swedish Military have voice sounds but the peasants and explorer do not.

May require English-Swedish Translation which is available on internet. Very similar to German.
Northern Marvin Similar?!?! If Swedish is very similar to German, Icelandic is similar to English, and flying hippos control the earth.
Ekanta In fact (lol)
Swedish is not so far related to German, and same with Icelandic/English.
http://www.linguatics.com/indoeuropean_languages.htm
But... (for ur information) flying hippos DONT control the earth!
Wellingiton94 Dude all i can say is this MOD rocks the new units own and the time you took in to this MOD really shows, i wouled love for you to recemend any more of youre mods.

But i have had my fun now and i wouled really like you to make youre nexed mods internet compatible so write in to ESo if you have the time to bring out a modification vier youre mod.

(i think they shouled do it!)
Wellingiton94
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound5.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description4.0
Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)

Creativity: 5
(Insert Creativity analysis here)

Art and Sound: 5
(Insert Art and Sound analysis here)

Installation/Instructions: 5
(Insert Installation/Instructions analysis here)

Story/Description: 4
(Insert Story/Description analysis here)

Additional Comments:
I think you let it down with youre info thers no info on the units and i dont know what that icon is in the universaty, it looks like a ship of some kined. if you wouled tell me how to use it i wouled be mutch abliged
Alexastor
Official Reviewer
File Author
It's in fact a ship and it means that you need a shipment to research the technology.
buhyr hi, my name is Ivan i'm new and i'm spanish too,so you have to excuse me for my level of english, well my questyon is that everytime that i try to play napoleonic era demo it ask me about the age of empires 3 cd 1 but i have the asian dynasties original not the age of empires 3 , and it doesn't works,is there anyway of making it work.thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.7
Creativity4.4