Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Unlimited Pop

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Unlimited Pop

Author File Description
Pugsley Simply change's the population cost of all units, so they all take up 0. No other changes are made, and Native's are still effected by their build limit. There is also a backup of the unmodded file included, which is required for multi player, unless the other player also has the MOD installed.

Installation:
Extract proto.xml to:
*root folder*\Age of Empires III\data

Uninstallation:
Extract backup.xml to:
*root folder*\Age of Empires III\data
and rename it proto.xml
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Cresinho Hi!!!! Uaaauuu!!!! I loved this MOD!!!!!!

Thats perfect!!! Now i can build BIG ARMYS!!!!

THanks Pugsley!!!!

But, i need your help... Ummm... The settlers in original game have 99 of buildlimit... I wanna now if its possible to increase this number to 200 or 300 (for exemple)????

I realy WOULD like to build MORE SETTLERS :D
peteski would the computer controlled players in skirmish continue building units past the 200 mark?? also. why the hell do we have these ridiculous limits in place without us being able too turn it on off!? nice one

[Edited on 01/01/06 @ 08:25 AM]

Cresinho
Rating
Yeah!!! It will be GREAT if i could build more than 99 settlers.... :D
Pugsley
File Author
Its dead easy to increase the villager limit, or any limit infact. The problem is their both in the same file as the population one (proto.xml), so if you want it you will have to do it, its easy to do though.

Go into your data folder and open the file 'proto.xml' with notepad, and ctrl+f (find):
Settler

That will bring up the settler stats, down 26 lines theres a line for build limit, simply change the 99 to whatever you want, if you delete the line entirely I think it goes unlimited, never bothered trying though.

However a bug I have found with the mod is that 'spies' is free, as is the blockade or whatever stops shipments.

[Edited on 01/02/06 @ 03:10 PM]

KIlathat I downloaded it its work but i tryd the settler pop and i changed it to 3000 but it dont work(im dutch maybe thats the problem plz reply)
Illi
Rating
Rating: 4
(Pretty Good File, But...)

Additional Comments: I gave it a 4 because if u try to play as russians is wont build infantry in bunches. It would say "an additional ___ required to build strelet"

[Edited on 01/09/06 @ 08:06 PM]

random732 yeah is there anyway to fix that?
demetrius1976
Posted on 01/02/06 @ 03:07 PM View Profile Edit Post
Its dead easy to increase the villager limit, or any limit infact. The problem is their both in the same file as the population one (proto.xml), so if you want it you will have to do it, its easy to do though.

Go into your data folder and open the file 'proto.xml' with notepad, and ctrl+f (find):
Settler

That will bring up the settler stats, down 26 lines theres a line for build limit, simply change the 99 to whatever you want, if you delete the line entirely I think it goes unlimited, never bothered trying though.

i dont see a private mail or qoute on this forums why??
pugsly can this works with age of mithology to??,i dont see here any mod for unlimited population in aom.
Kovo It worked great but I removed it quickly. I rather learn how to play and become ven better than now with the original game... and not the modded version. But good job.
Xian AXS Anlun is there anyway to make the russian work.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:38,764
Favorites: [Who?]2