Multiplayer Scenarios » Arab Desert 4: The Zenith Age

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Arab Desert 4: The Zenith Age

Author File Description
KevTheGreat
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
# of Players: 6
First Scenario ever to have a special diplomacy feature, play too find out what it is...
Some of the other Arab games also have this feature but this is where it started.

Summary of the series so far:

Arab 1: The British has declared themselves king of the desert, however the separated Indian tribes are not please with that and are at war with the British aka the Company. One of the Indian tribes have however surrendered to them begin a vassal, however they may revolt...
Result: British wins and India loses, all of India become the Company's vassal

Arab 2: Several years later... the Indian tribes revolt once again and are much, much stronger than before. They shall feel the might of the Company.
Result: The Indians win and the Company is defeated.

Arab 3: Several years later... the Indian tribes have are a divided nation and each Indian City wishes to conquer the desert. However, the British have sent men back to the desert to reconquer the desert... The French have also arrived at the desert saying that they are trying to convert the Indians to Christianity, they however are really fighting for land.
Result: One Indian City dominated and has conquered the ruined desert.

Arab 4: Around 50 years later... the British still have one fort left on the desert, the Queen however does not feel the need to send them back home and has left them there to rot. The French try another invasion on the Desert. The Chinese invade for more land. The Ottoman invade for rumors of gold in the land. What is the fate of the desert?
Result: ?

Arab 5: ?

Arab 6: ?

Arab 7: ?

Arab 8: ?
Result: The series comes to an end.

The Arab Desert Series is created by KevTheGreat
Xfire account: KevTheGreat
(please do not edit without my permission)

Best works: P1-India, P2-British, P3-French, P4-China, P5-Ottoman, P6-comp with lvl 1 HC, Rules: classic, Age: Post Indutrial, Speed: Fast, No Blocade, FFA

How to Download: Simply Press Download and send it to download on C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Scenario , then you should be able to play!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
king_hazard awesome!!!! i wanna give u a 5out of 5 but it won't let me....
MosheLevi
Staff
Official Reviewer
That is because you are not allowed to review your own scenarios.
king_hazard ??????????????????
KevTheGreat
File Author
please leave comments
Pastoolio
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 4
The map was a bit big so it was hard to control all your guys. Especially for the people in the middle of the map.

Balance: 4
It was overall pretty balanced but some seemed stronger than others sometimes.

Creativity: 4
The map was original and had the treaty system which was very unique.

Map Design: 5
The map was very well done and it was very in-like with the story-line. It had some nice props too.

Story/Instructions: 5
The instructions were pretty clear that you ahd to kill the other players. It also had a story with it.

Additional Comments:Was a fun map. The only problem was being in the middle because you have so much to control and are easier to attack.
KevTheGreat
File Author
thx for your review pastoolio, i tried increasing inida's strenght but then ppl said they were too strong

[Edited on 06/23/08 @ 11:17 PM]

MrMario
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions3.0
My review on Kevthegreat Arab Desert 4

MrMario

Playability: 4

One thing I think it’s a bug is that you cant age up and there is blockade and spies. I would try to get blockade and spies out. But other than that this is a great game to play over and over again.

Balance: 5

Everything was balance but the flag men bottom: Didn’t really under stand the hole part of it

Creativity: 5

Great job on coming up with it, Gave a good feeling that people can come up with some great ideas and then make them.

Liked how big the map was not to small not to close, it was just right, good size

Story/Instructions: 3

Was a bit hard to follow the instructions that were give: But everyone one’s different on how they understand, could of just been me!!! ;)

Additional Comments:

Would love to see something with treasure
(ex. Pick up 20 treasure you get something or something happens)

[Edited on 06/24/08 @ 10:57 PM]

KevTheGreat
File Author
u can age up, for some rewason some ppl don;lt know u need WONDERS to age up in an asian civ, and i removed blocade from the game, so wat r u talking about?
MrMario well in the town center there was blockade and spies.

eeyu Playability: 5
The Playability is really well made (Insert Balance analysis here)

Balance: 4
the balance is pretty good(Insert Balance analysis here)

Creativity: 5
a very creative map(Insert Creativity analysis here)

very interesting map design: never gets boring every time i play =P(Insert Map Design analysis here)

Story/Instructions: 5
very good story line(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)

Additional Comments:
hey kev!!! i have finally rated this scenario! a very interesting map, i must say. ill hopefully see u again soon =P

[Edited on 06/26/08 @ 11:58 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.3