Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Building Placement Rotator for AoE3, TWC, or TAD. (For users WITH Middle Mouse Scroll Buttons)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Building Placement Rotator for AoE3, TWC, or TAD. (For users WITH Middle Mouse Scroll Buttons)

Author File Description
Elvarg_Flame
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
The building rotator is one of the most well known and famous mods. I had originally only made it available for users with The Asian Dynasties expansion, however, there were other building rotators for standard Age of Empires III (which were incompatible with TWC or TAD). I feel that it is time to update to give the Building Placement Rotator modification compatibility for the original Age of Empires III, as well as both expansions. The building rotator was originally created by nottud on Age of Mythology.

The Building Placement Rotator mod gives you extra functionality to your game by unlocking something previously available in your game files, the ability to rotate a building. Previously only able to do this by going in the editor, this legal modification to your game file which controls most of the controls, the game.con, gamex.con, and gamey.con, is it allows you to rotate your buildings in a standard game, without causing CRC Mismatches online, and usage of it will not get you banned. Wish to see what a rotated building looks like? Look below:

Brought to you by:

This mod is

To use this mod, you must have a middle mouse scroll button, or equivalent. When placement a building, simply move the middle mouse scroll button.

Installation and uninstallation instructions are in Portable Document Format (.pdf) and require Adobe Reader to open. Need Adobe Reader? Click here. Please read them before installing the mod.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
PirateFaafy
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity4.0
Art and Sound5.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description5.0
'Scuse me sir, I do believe that you are a god for making this. Thank you for your time.

(I'm not sure why they force you to do every single review field, so I just gave it what would provide the average I think it deserves.)
Elvarg_Flame
File Author
Thank you kind sir. :)
Bizarro Superman
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound5.0
Story/Description5.0
Awesome, I remember this from AoM.
Danny84PwnzAll This sounds cool, can you make a version for the normal aoe3 (vanilla) so I can check it out? (I don't have TAD)

[Edited on 06/24/08 @ 11:23 PM]

updelete hey can you make it for TWC please? it sounds good
aceofhicks
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound5.0
Story/Description5.0
Playability: 5
Very good

Creativity: 5
Great!

Art and Sound: 5
Nice?

Installation/Instructions: 5
Easy

Story/Description: 5
Good?

Additional Comments:
Very good mod
xbox360kris AWESOME I LUV YA :D
falcons176 =( it didnt work for me... i put the file gamey.con into the Startup folder for TAD and it said that there was already one... so i said move and keep both files and it came up as gamey (2).con... i went in and played as the chinese and my buildings wudnt rotate when i rolled the mouse roller thing it just zoomed in.

plz help cuz i really like this mod
inukenoobs can this work with mac and if so how?
thanks
Ruv vuk Just added and tested this mod, and it works perfectly. (If any quirks show up later, I'll come back and note them.) I was wishing we had this ability to rotate the buildings while playing the games almost from the start, and I am genuinely appreciative of the author's sharing this bit of code with the rest of us.

My very sincere thanks to alvaro_qc ...
Ruv
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown