Multiplayer Scenarios » Arab Desert 4 V2

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Arab Desert 4 V2

Author File Description
KevTheGreat
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
# of Players: 7
First Scenario ever to have a special diplomacy feature, play too find out what it is...
Some of the other Arab games also have this feature but this is where it started.

Summary of the series so far:

Arab 1: The British has declared themselves king of the desert, however the separated Indian tribes are not please with that and are at war with the British aka the Company. One of the Indian tribes have however surrendered to them begin a vassal, however they may revolt...
Result: British wins and India loses, all of India become the Company's vassal

Arab 2: Several years later... the Indian tribes revolt once again and are much, much stronger than before. They shall feel the might of the Company.
Result: The Indians win and the Company is defeated.

Arab 3: Several years later... the Indian tribes have are a divided nation and each Indian City wishes to conquer the desert. However, the British have sent men back to the desert to reconquer the desert... The French have also arrived at the desert saying that they are trying to convert the Indians to Christianity, they however are really fighting for land.
Result: One Indian City dominated and has conquered the ruined desert.

Arab 4: Around 50 years later... the British still have one fort left on the desert, the Queen however does not feel the need to send them back home and has left them there to rot. The French try another invasion on the Desert. The Chinese invade for more land. The Ottoman invade for rumors of gold in the land. What is the fate of the desert?
Result: ?

Arab 5: ?

Arab 6: ?

Arab 7: ?

Arab 8: ?
Result: The series comes to an end.

This version include nomads, landmines, ottoman reinforcements, and more

The Arab Desert Series is created by KevTheGreat
Xfire account: KevTheGreat
(please do not edit without my permission)

Best works: P1-India, P2-British, P3-French, P4-China, P5-Ottoman,P6-Sioux, P7-comp with lvl 1 HC, Rules: classic, Age: Post Indutrial, Speed: Fast, No Blocade, FFA

How to Download: Simply Press Download and send it to download on C:\Documents and Settings\(your name)\My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Scenario , then you should be able to play!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
reeaal C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires 3\Scenario

i guess that won't work
i should rename myself to kevin :D
KevTheGreat
File Author
lol srry in Kevi it is your name, srry lol
reeaal so edit it ^^
KevTheGreat
File Author
already did
Trubby I actually thought of something that is in the same area but different storyline. I have no proper scenario skills and I don't have the time.
Hopefully someone else will make it.

There are three tribes in the desert. One is well
established and controls the country or watever. So they are however spread-out.

The other tribe is dominated and less established. They do however no the terrain.

The other tribe can simply be recruited to help.

The strong tribe should start off with a strong base but little or no villagers/town centre they must instead take control of the tribes little villages in which they get crates that must be loaded in time. These represent the supplies. Also these villages have some villagers and a rice paddy. This tribe must find the other tribes base and wipe it out. Not the villages.

The weaker tribe has many small villages in which they can gain rescources however these are poorly defended and troops need to be sent to defend. They however know where the enemy is but have very few buildings. They must simply destroy the opponents base.

When not near a village, town or oasis the troops should be slowly damaged and then they can be even more slowly healed when they arrive at an oasis. So obviously their needs to be oasis' on the map. In addition you shouldnt be able to build outside a certain radius of the tows, villages or oasis'. The small tribe should startoff by seeing some oasis'

If you find the third tribe and build a trading post they should give you some warriors. I recommend to make it more interesting, rather than training troops you automatically get some warriors that could be Indian units.

Both sides should start with camels but the established side more than the other.

I know havent explained it very well so please ask if you don't understand. I do realise this is probably int he wrong spot to post. These are basically ideas i have though of so if someone does actually make this there free to do whatever they want.
KevTheGreat
File Author
u can post this in the forums and i cannot help u wit the map, busy makin my new series and helpin like 5 ppl wit there map, and ppl want me to be done with my series and make another lol
Trubby lol. I can't really be bothered posting in the forum. I just look through multiplayer scenarios occasionaly. plus i thought there would be so many requests in the forum that no one would really take notice.
KevTheGreat
File Author
lol
ivanelterrible
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 4

Diplomacy bugs...
When I ally with someone and he with me...
I cant declare war anymore to him...

Balance: 4

Srry kev, but the scenario isnt totally balanced.
Specially for the p7, you should add to p7, either walls, either a way they get wood faster, or faster units.
Also you should remove the card throughberds for french.

Creativity: 4

Srry kev, but the scenario looks like a treaty FFA game that just finished, just with tons and tons with incredible features. And thanks to em I will give you a 4 here. But dont feel bad, I almost never give a 5 in creativity :P.

Map Design: 5

Very good scenario, tons of triggers, buildings units, great design, I give you a 5 here.

Story/Instructions: 4

The story and the instructions in the scenario are kinda crappy...
IMO, there is not even a story, it just tells the empires that you are fighting with...
However, its not that hard to figure out what to do, and the diplomacy insutrctions clearly explain everything, so I guess I will give you a 4...
I know that you explained all totally in objectives, but you never mentioned anything of em in the scenario...

Additional Comments:

Very nice scenario, I would like that you would add more resources to it, specially trees.

[Edited on 06/09/08 @ 08:39 PM]

KevTheGreat
File Author
for the complete story u hafta play arab 1-7, or i can just give it to u if u want the full story. And the tree part, most ppl complain about that, my answer to it is: It's a desert! lol

[Edited on 05/19/08 @ 04:38 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.8