Modpacks » Granny 3D Exporter for 3ds Max

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Granny 3D Exporter for 3ds Max

Author File Description
The_Assimilator
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
Screenshot:
I submitted this to the Modpack category because there is not Tools/Utilities category. (yet).

This is the Granny 3D Runtime exporter for 3ds max 6,7 & 8 that allows export of .GR2 files used by Age of Empires3, The Warchiefs, and Asian Dynasties.

Installation instructions plus screenshots of the exporter in Max AND the model in-game are in the zip.

The Zip contains both the auto installer and the installed files, for those that don't want to run the .exe

If you're wondering why the model in the screenshot is black, the most likely answer is that I didn't do the TGA textures right/gave them the wrong values for the DDT converter that came with the AoE3ed tool that can also be found on this site. (NOT made by me.)

Here is the link to the forum topic i started about this:

link.

As mentioned in the readme, I DID NOT CREATE THIS PLUGIN, but there appears to be some help documentation built into it.

Happy Modding! :D
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Pirate007 i love you. and i hate you too, since now i have to learn to mod. and that's gunna be hard, because i'm no good at learning all this technical stuff...
Mister SCP
Staff
lol, what do u need to mod pirate? Maybe a teapot?^^

[Edited on 01/13/09 @ 03:25 PM]

WollieWoltaz Is this script ever going to be upgraded for the use of 3ds max 2015/2016/2017?
That would be a great improvement.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,194
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.74 MB