New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Khartoum

Author File Description
JPSoft
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
Screenshot:
The Siege of Khartoum lasted from March 12, 1884 to January 26, 1885. It was fought in and around Khartoum between Egyptian forces led by British General Charles George Gordon and a Mahdist Sudanese army led by the Mahdi Muhammad Ahmad. Khartoum was besieged by the Mahdists and defended by a garrison of 7,000 Egyptian and loyal Sudanese troops. After a ten-month siege, the Mahdists finally broke into the city and the entire garrison was killed.

You are Muhammad Ahmad.

Have fun!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
EmpiresAge Is this vanilla?
Mister SCP
Staff
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
ScenarioDesigner Playability: 2
Srry, but this map was really boring. Only one Objective.
Balance: 2
Too easy at all. (There were too much wild animals)

Creativity: 3
Not very creative but not very bad.
Map Design: 2
This map looked NOT good.

Story/Instructions: 3
Instructins were clear.

Additional Comments:
Upload your next map when you're more expirienced.
JPSoft
File Author
ScenarioDesigner:

You are of course well experimented in the creation of scenarios ... but where are they?

I don't agree with you at all!
Yuttho Bad review.
Mister SCP
Staff
this even cant count as a review. Plz read first the guielines before you post your (dumb)/review scenarioDesigner

[Edited on 04/05/09 @ 03:50 AM]

MrMario That is not a review that is just trying to get attention. You need to review the guide lines located here http://aoe3.heavengames.com/reviews/camp_guidelines

[Edited on 04/05/09 @ 03:14 PM]

As_Saffah JPsoft, I wish I had had a chance to dl and try this before it disappeared. I love historical maps and battles.

Any chance you'll put it back up?

It looks like you at least had some alternative strategies involved in the siege. A waterway and a trade route provide a backdoor into the fortress. (I would have put the trade route underwater in the river LOL ;) ) From the screenshot, I don't think it would have been boring at all. One objective, yes. But that's what sieges are, they are singleminded applications of brute force and atrition to crack a city's defences.

As for screenshots in map downloads, I've tried to get a small image to appear in the screenshot box, but I don't know how to make it work. How do you get a screenshot to appear in your File Details?
JPSoft
File Author
I think that webmasters are not able to correct this situation (done by scenariodesigner & goo7 ...the same guy probably).
CookieCrisp13 Yeah.. Not sure why, but we're working to fix that.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0