Multiplayer Scenarios » Nazi Zombie Final V10

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Nazi Zombie Final V10

Author File Description
MattsAgeMapsRule
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
# of Players: 4
for host to set up----- leave the top 4 slots open for humans (team 1). the bottom 4 put any computers AI in (team 2). it must be on discovery age for it to work. moderate, hard or expert doesn't matter. if you want to use the spyglass pick the civ portugess.

Fixed- if someone explorer dies the enemy doesn't build up on the dead explorer. except player 1.
Fixed- the problem where players could not buy units.
Fixed- the out of sync error due to a LoS trigger.
Fixed- when you get to level 4 it doesn't lag, and the enemy gets upgraded hitpoints.
Fixed- lazer bear cost 5,000 instead of 10,000. and ronin 200 coin and a limit of 6.
All cannons have a limit of 6 and the elephants 15.

how to play----- protect your explorer he can buy units and move blockers by standing on the power. you must make your way though the levels and fighting of the neverending waves of a mixed of units starting easy and getting harder from there, and if all 4 explorers die you lose, which if you want you can post a status on here. what level, what time, and the players names that you played with.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
As_Saffah After playing this 4 times, with different people hosting, it seems like it might be helpful to remind new players who DIDN'T download it here, to start in Discovery and how to set it up.

One game I went into was set to Post-Imperial, and we got swarmed by wolves before we could even open the first blocked area.

Another game had player 5 and 8 as human players who joined late. The host then put comps in the remaining slots, and as you can imagine, it was a messed up game.

Best way to do this - rename the Home Cities with very brief hints, eg rename Amsterdam to "A-Start in Discovery", Berlin to "B-Player 5-8 Comps team2", Caughnawaga to "C-Player 1-4 Human team1", etc.

That way if you download the map on ESO and then want to host it yourself, you have the info you need to host it properly so it works.

BTW I've never finished because people get bored and leave before anybody even dies.

EDIT: Played again today, someone else hosting. Apparently this is a timed game? I'm sorry I don't recall the time elapsed when the game suddenly ended, but the host said he had gotten to level 4 before and that the ending time varied. BTW one of the explorers was still alive.

[Edited on 09/22/09 @ 09:59 PM]

anddy741 can you please tell me where i put the file im new to downloading stuff to Aoe 3
lordzelix hello,
i can play .age3scn
but i cant play and find the .age3Yscn

im running the normal age of empires 3 V1.14

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics