Single Player Scenarios » Sieging the Fort

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Sieging the Fort

Author File Description
Skyrate
File Details
Game Version: AoE3
Screenshot:
After Amelia killed Beaumont in Havana she thought she had disbanded The Circle. Was she right?

Now, a few years later, an evil tyrant who is thought to be Henry Warwick's son has taken over the control of The Circle in the Americas, or as it is now, The United States of America. Having setup a fort in Texas, he captured General Borrel's daughter in an attempt to lure the General into a trap. His plans were foiled when Jack Meriweather and his band of Frontiersmen found the fort.

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/5668/screeny1.jpg

The player plays as David, a young man in his early 20s who seeks a better life. His full history is on his History card in-game. David has been working for the Baldwick Trading company for a few months now, and has recently started on a task called the '300 day Campeign', which is a race against the Southern Trading Company and the Falcon Company to build a trade route from Georgia, through texas, up past the rockies into California territory, North to the Northwestern territory in Canada, east towards Quebec territory and then South down to Georgia. The winner is the first one to go the whole distance and reach Georgia again.

David has gotten distracted by looking for the General's daughter, so neither trading company will be in this scenario. However, he still plans on working on the trade route so any trade routes you fine are crucial.

Characters:
David (Player owned)
Victor (Player owned)
Jack Meriweather (Himself)
Lieutenant-Major Cooper (Son of Major Cooper, Computer)
General Borrel (Himself)
Kaiya (Borrel's daughter, herself)
Lord Darnwick (Heir of Henry Warwick, Himself, Computer)

All characters have histories in-game. Check their in-game history tab to read them.

This scenario uses some custom files which are included in the zip. Check the ReadMe for instructions on installing and uninstalling. A list of all modified or new files is there also.

This scenario is for the Summer 2009 Scenario Design contest.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Teutonic Twit Skyrate,
I'm sorry but your read me file isn't readable, it appears to be just coding. If no one else as the problem I'll try re-downloading it.
Skyrate
File Author
Please re-download it as I have just done so and opened the ReadMe.txt from the zip and it reads fine.

Thank you for trying one of my scenarios.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,220
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:2.02 MB
Added:07/31/09