Miscellaneous Files » Civ Finder Package

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Civ Finder Package

Author File Description
Killinstinct
File Details
Game Version: TAD
The Civ Finder 3.02
The Civ Finder is created by Ha_Luke and me. Ha_Luke did the rating part, I created the file. The file is made in Microsoft Excel

If you answer all the questions the Civ Finder wil find the civ that suits you the best. You only have to follow the instruction, which are very clear. The Civ Finder is also usable if you play vanilla or TWC.

We are aware of the fact that the rating system may not be balanced. We are improving the rating system from time to time. Since version 3.02 I used some formulas in the rating sheet, so it is not possible to change them anymore.

Changes:
2.~ You can now select the answer from a list, thanks to maffia.
3.~ You can use the Civ Finder for treaty now.
3.~ You don't have to fill in all the question to see the score

Cost Effectivness Calculator 2.01
With the CEC you can calculate and compare the cost effectivness of different units. You can also easily see the stats of the unit with different techs and upgrades. Note: the CEC still needs some changes, however, because of the enermous amount of data and formulas it is very time consuming to make those changes.

If you have any suggestions, remarks, questions, improvements or if you have found some bugs, don't hestitate to leave a comment or to send a email to ikkepatje@hotmail.com

Have fun
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
aqualord123 Ottoman~1 They have good rushing
Sioux~2 Once again good rush
Chinese/Spanish/german tie~ good ff or late gaming

I felt good about my selection and especially with the sioux even though i would always get crushed by people in multiplayer with them (before i learned about good rushing and FF :P)

I enjoyed the selection but ill take the quiz again for fun :). As you can seei like rushing but however this finder didnt reflect on how I like some civs that were tied and hated other civs that tied.

I love this thing =D
murray jnr
Rating
Rating: 5
This is the coolest thing ive seen in my life.

Additional Comments:
Dopplesolner for germans has some problem with it in the unit comparison thing. no values come up for it. only the #value! thing.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:3,143
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:88.08 KB