Modpacks » Improvement Mod *old post, check the new one*

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Improvement Mod *old post, check the new one*

Author File Description
MandosRex
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
Screenshot:
New version of the 'Improvement Mod' is found here: http://aoe3.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=3222
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
MandosRex
File Author
make sure you rate a 5/5 this time! :D:)

[Edited on 05/08/11 @ 10:55 AM]

aLEN can you please check my last post in "old" Improvement Mod ? also i need a small help from you ( if you can ) ; i am trying to do something with SPCXPBoatBridge but it looks like a non-solid object !? i mean you cant get on it and pass over it . you know , i already try that block train thing but i overlook one thing , i try with ArtilleryDepot instead ArtilleryDepotUS :D . one small thing for the end ; you should add a build limit for ArtilleryDepotUS because who is going to stop me to build five or ten of them so i can train troops fast ( again ) .
MandosRex
File Author
hm, yeah, good point, but you could had still built 10 artillery depots before and boost even more the training que, so...

as for a boat bridge, believe me, it can't be done. you can make units pass through it, but that's it, they wont step on it...

oh, and the fishing with settlers works great, i usually try in on 'carolina', i find fish near the shore almost in every game.

and about that rating 5/5 thing... :D:D
please?

edit: wow, a... thank you aLEN, but people should also know that YOU HELPED ME A LOT!!!
and i thank you again as i always did.

[Edited on 05/08/11 @ 12:35 PM]

aLEN
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound5.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description5.0
Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)

Creativity: 5
(Insert Creativity analysis here)

Art and Sound: 5
(Insert Art and Sound analysis here)

Installation/Instructions: 5
(Insert Installation/Instructions analysis here)

Story/Description: 5
(Insert Story/Description analysis here)

Additional Comments:
for me it is the best mod on heavengames ! why ? because of the great playability and focus on balance between nations so no one have an unfair advantage . another thing is that a Mandos does keep this mod alive and delivers us great stuff with almost every update ; there is no other mod on heavengames which get so often update .
Brki Well every your update is great,and can i propose something?
In North American Theatre mod i saw that U.S. hussar is replaced with General Custer :D

Can you do that because ts awesome,and can you help me with flag that I told you before.I found files of flag,but i don't know how to put it to show inside of your game.

Plz help

aLEN zivio i pozdrav iz Pule :D

[Edited on 05/09/11 @ 05:36 AM]

Don_Omar_Futurez
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound5.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description5.0
Playability: 5
Clearly the dominate mod of this HeavenGames community, always will be :PPP

Creativity: 5
Ohh were should I start... no point, i'll never finish :)

Art and Sound: 5
Flawless as we all know

Installation/Instructions: 5

Story/Description: 5
An instant classic

Additional Comments:
Hope this bug fixing wont go on forever, to me this is a polished off version, new stuff might come with the new NE version, but to me this mod is complete, i encourage mandos not introduce even more content from it, with the exception of lookout and bakery destruction anims if they come with it by any chance, but rather to focus on revolutionising aoeo when it comes out and leave behind a legacy just like he did with aoe3 :DD

[Edited on 05/09/11 @ 06:38 AM]

MandosRex
File Author
Brki, why do you want that flag so much... the one i used, with the circle of stars is much pretty... also, aoe3 vanilla is... well this is what it is, the first, the original... why do you think that in the expansions, which are newer, it was modified? because in the expansions it look like it should.
as for general Custer, i did tried to add him for the US, BUT, he has only one skin, the one we see, he is... to detailed compared to other units and team colors don't appear to much on his uniform or horse, so...

Don Omar, thank you for your comments, ideas and overall support (also thx for the 5/5 :D).
i know you have your own modification of my mod going and don't really want me to release new versions, but i really don't know at this point... we are all expecting much from NE, but maybe it will not be that revolutionary as we all think. if i will have the time and the knowledge to do it, I MIGHT implement things that i will consider from NE to my mod, but again, nothing is certain at this time.

oh, and AoE Online, can't be modified... it's an online game, like a MMO, you can't modify it without being considered a cheater or even starting the game at all...

and if we are here, PLEASE CHECK OUT AGE OF EMPIRES ONLINE!!!

http://www.ageofempiresonline.com/

'Sign up for the BETA, today!'

[Edited on 05/09/11 @ 07:39 AM]

motter28218 Could you maybe make a list of what you've changed specifically with THIS version, I look in the AI file and it seems (on the surface) to be the same, this mod has been very helpful in making the AI better, but as you know the AI file is huge and it'd be easier if you could just list what changes you've made since your last release. Thanks.
aLEN Brki , i have made my email address public so if you want help with something just ask ( that goes for everyone else , no need to spam this topic ).....cheers
MandosRex
File Author
motter28218, here is how things are in the description:

-for the 'Europeans', 'Natives' and 'Asians' categories, the new things are always the last wrote...
-for the 'Plus' category the newer things are the first wrote...
-and other things are randomly wrote above the 'Europeans' category, depending on length...

PS: 'Pule' means 'dicks' in my language... :))

[Edited on 05/09/11 @ 06:48 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound5.0