Multiplayer Scenarios » Colloseum Joke Edition

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Colloseum Joke Edition

Author File Description
anterior2
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TAD
# of Players: 4
This is exactly the same as my regular balanced good colloseum edition (search for it, 90% of people I play it with prefer it over all other editions they've tried), except with some very unbalanced extras.

This is basically how you troll people in AoE3. Features:

~If you (player 1) loose, the UI dissapears and a nice message is displayed for the victors. The only way they can get out of this is ctrl+alt+delete and kill task

~ To ensure it never comes down to this, I've put some settlers up the top of the map. Some have been renamed to describe their effects (activated by deleting the settler), others have not, and a few do nothing when deleted.

~~~~~NOTE: CripplePx stops their old coot from doing anything. He will appear to loose all his HP, but will still be standing. However, the enemy can't move him anymore!

~~~~~KILL: These guys destroy that player's command post, knocking them out of the game

~~~~~~The settlers in the two rows down the bottom of the island can be deleted to grant you Ronins and mediocre bombards. Quite a few do nothing, so if you delete one and get nothing, delete a few more until you do.

And of course you can choose to play the game fairly, and for all the enemy will know this could be exactly the same as my serious balanced edition.

REMEMBER: Extract the .age3scny file from the .zip file (idk why HG forces us to put it in a .zip), and copy to the folder with all your other scenarios.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:326
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:242.08 KB