Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » WWII In Action!

Download File Post Review Post Comment

WWII In Action!

Author File Description
AoMmaster2004 A small texture mod and also includes 3 Scenarios,

The textures replace the German flag with the Nazi flag from WW2 and replaces the Spanish flag with a Canadian flag, plus the Spanish Explorer speaks english and french now... (There are reasons for these in the scenarios) HAVE FUN! PLZ RATE!

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU READ THE README... You need it for Brief installation, Uninstallation and New Features sections.

Version 1.2 is coming out April! NEW LEVELS! EVEN A HOLE NEW UNITS! (SCREENSHOTS WILL BE GIVEN SOON)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
AoMmaster2004
File Author
IF U DOWNLOAD THEN RATE OR COMMENT PLZ... TELL ME THE FLAWS AND OR WHAT YOU LIKED...

ALSO BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS THE LEVELS AREN'T In order of real battles I want to say I know...

Wilhelm Vaste When i had to delete the spanishexplorer thing it couldn't find it in sound?
AoMmaster2004
File Author
Were you Uninstalling?
AoMmaster2004
File Author
CAN SOMEONE PLZ REVEIEW OR COMMENT...... EVEN IF IT DONT WORK!!!

[Edited on 03/12/06 @ 09:37 PM]

kellen Well the canadian flag is not solid and the german flag isnt even there. You have alot of mispellings in the scenarios and the whole 10000 expierence thing is not very good. Fix the flags.
AoMmaster2004
File Author
At last someone actually comments/rates... I see what you mean I do have to fix the flags and the Exp... Did you still like the scenarios? Rate nextime also...
Americas finest hey my aoe3 isnt working so i cant install right now doesd this change any textures,, unit wize

[Edited on 03/13/06 @ 05:18 PM]

mercenary11 hmm nice idea maybe we could use it for the AoE III: WW2 Campaign or maybe you would like to join because competition isnt that great.
AoMmaster2004
File Author
WHERE DO I GO TO GET THEIR??? Hmmmm...
B_V war lord You were right yours is better than mine
HA but i have fixed most of the kinks and bugs and made it a bit easyer to land on the beaches.And i am still going to make berlin and you cant stop me.And something in Italy

But I like your mod
P.s can't wait for what V1.02 holds
Any chance youd say what the new units are

[Edited on 03/15/06 @ 02:04 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?