Modpacks » Knights and Babarians Prologue + 2 Patches

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Knights and Babarians Prologue + 2 Patches

Author File Description
Mister SCP
File Details
Game Version: AoE3+TWC+TAD
http://knightsandbarbarians.heavenforum.org/forum

The forum link is dead, so this is why i upload it here. Notice this doesnt come with an installer!

If you overwrite the exisiting files of AOE3, make sure you allready did a backup!

Further Instructions will be added shortly.

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Pokegent I downloaded these files a while ago. I tried copying them into the "My Games" folder in my documents and into the Age of Empires 3 > bin" folder in the program files (86x) respectively (as is usual for installing a mod in my experience). Unfortunately the mod did not run properly after doing that. I also tried to run the auto installer (which can be found here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/knights-and-barbarians/downloads/kb-installer). This gives an error because it cannot reach the server and the files or something like that.
However, when I first ran the auto installer (unsuccessfully), and then copied the files into the folders as described above, the mod does miraculously seem to run nicely.
I am just putting this here as a suggestion, hope it may help some of you.
FYI: I have an ASUS laptop with Windows 10 installed, but it also seemed to work on my old desktop which uses Windows 7.
Schweizerer Great mod, I'm not sure what the installer did, but maybe it deletes/renames the XMB files in Program Files/Age of Empires 3/bin/data. I personally moved all the XMB files to another folder because otherwise the original civilisations are still in the game. Also I thought something went wrong because each civilisation(Crusaders, Byzantines, Italians, Turks and Saracens) appears twice in the civ selection screen and I thought other civs which were supposed to be in the game are missing. But apparently this is normal, those 5 are the only civs in the Prologue.
Mister SCP
Staff
File Author
well the installer was just a .exe file that downloaded and installed the mod but the files for download were not too long accessible... so this just didnt worked at all anymore.

About the civs: We had choosen to duplicate the civs so you can play with/against more AI enemys. You are right we just had 5 civs in the prologue. With this trick you were at least able to play a 4 vs 4 against AI
murdilator
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound4.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description4.0
Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)

Creativity: 5
(Insert Creativity analysis here)

Art and Sound: 4
(Insert Art and Sound analysis here)

Installation/Instructions: 5
(Insert Installation/Instructions analysis here)

Story/Description: 4
(Insert Story/Description analysis here)

Additional Comments:

Good work!
behradbv How can I add these civilizations to my TAD game? There's no instruction in it. Note that I'm a newbie!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound4.0