Single Player Scenarios » CAMPAIGN - Roanoke 2: Mysteries of the Ones

Download File Post Review Post Comment

CAMPAIGN - Roanoke 2: Mysteries of the Ones

Author File Description
CaveTown
File Details
Game Version: TWC
Roanoke: Mysteries of the Ones

When Eleanore Dare died, Roanoke lost a great hero. Virginia Dare, Eleanore Dare's daughter, took Roanoke over into her control when all others could not. Now Virginia Dare must figure out who Jod The Ugly really is, how and why he is always just a small step ahead of her, or maybe a small step behind. This vast journey through plains, mountains, caves, ice, snow, rain, dirt, mud, oceans and other anomalies. Virginia is caught in a strange plan, with people she does not even know.. and some she does not like.. The great power of many nations will help Virginia Dare take down whatever this strange plan or happening is that is going on.

Trailer

http://extra.gamingextremes.us/Roanoke2Trailer.wmv

"That is the trailer of the campaign, it is about the daughter of Eleanore Dare. Virginia Dare is her daughter, she is trying to get a Tupi Cheif Daughter home(not much is told about the Tupi Cheif Daughter so pay attention to any clues) they get to a pirate base on Croatan(the new area of Roanoke started of the first Roanoke campaign) It seems New Roanoke has started laws and set up a government on Croatan, and they fight natives, go through mountains, Enclaves of Samurai, and many other places to stop the strange, and unknown man Jod The Ugly."

This campaign is long and it took a while for me to make, a long while. There are 28 scenarios, that's including the cinematics. There is a long, and great story. I hope you will have a great time experiencing the long campaign which is Roanoke 2: Mysteries of the Ones!

If any errors are found please tell me so I can correct them immediately. That is all I can say for that. Please enjoy the campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Shaw DA MAN Wow, 150+downloads and no reviews. For shame. :p

I will review again shortly. ;)
CaveTown
File Author
Thanks for the comment. It was a great one :p. Mostly because it was the first one :p.
mercenary11 wow...very nice scenario so far cavetown. You've put a lot of effort into it. I like it =) I'll review shortly once I'm done and gain more free time.
CaveTown
File Author
Thanks for the great comment. Also it would be great if you reviewed it. I thank you again!
Shaw DA MAN Playability: 5
Very playable, not too hard, not too easy, I like level 6 especially, one of the most balanced and fun RPG levels I've played.

Balance: 4
Well balanced, a couple were a little easy, 1 (dont remember which) was rather hard, overall, excellent.

Creativity: 4
Good creativity with map design and texturing..

Map Design: 5
Great map design, somehow you managed to make it unique, which can be difiicult cuz all designers are using the same editor objects and textures etc.

Story/Instructions: 4
Good, I don't know, somehow I found the story a teeny bit hard to follow, but that didnt effect gameplay or anything.

Additional Comments:

Nice work, I hope I wasn't too generous, but it's the best campaign for aoe3 I've played so far. :)

[Edited on 07/22/06 @ 04:57 PM]

CaveTown
File Author
Thanks for the review. Sorry for taking so long to comment. I just haven't been online recently. Only because I didn't have internet.
lhkant how do you get the campaign to work as a campaign? That is, one scenario following the next.
CaveTown
File Author
I didn't make it into a campaign file. I could have, although I just didn't, because I didn't want to overwrite the main campaign file. You'll have to play it scenario by scenario sorry.

[Edited on 07/03/06 @ 11:46 PM]

lhkant so you just play the scenarios in order? Does anything carry over from one scenario to the next?
CaveTown
File Author
Yes play it in order, sorry if it's annoying. What do you mean by do things carry one from the last scenario? Things like the xp being the same? If that's what you are asking then no. The same characters will carry on to the next scenario though.

[Edited on 07/05/06 @ 12:02 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0