Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » aleatoire

Download File Post Review Post Comment

aleatoire

Author File Description
ectagrains "Aleatoire" is a sort of random map for age of empires III which chooses, for you, a map among your favorites ("aleatoire" means RANDOM in French).

put the file "aleatoire.set" into the folder: "my documents"\My Games\Age of Empires 3\RM\".

Important: YOU MUST change the text of the script and replace my selection/my prefered maps by yours (change the texts between "<map>" markers) .
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
DrIstvaan Aye man, this one sounds interesting! I'll give it a try. And hey, I'm the 2nd to DL it!
Etivac Rating: 5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
PERFECT! Exactly what I was looking for! LAN Gamers everywhere will enjoy this. Thanks!

[Edited on 06/26/06 @ 08:36 AM]

DrIstvaan Yeah, that's great. But tell me this: does it work with custom RMs as well, or only with standard, pre-packed ones? If it can be used with custom ones, then do I have to write the title or the file name in the map string?

[Edited on 06/22/06 @ 01:58 PM]

ectagrains
File Author
it works with custom random map, not ensemble's random map; in fact it works with maps in the folder mydoc/mygames/AOE3/rms.
ectagrains
File Author
do I have to write the title or the file name in the map string?
yes, EXCEPT IF you have my preferred maps in your RMS folder.
this is my choices:
allied tribes
Canyonlands
Rainforest
unknow cycle
Cattle Barons
Land Unknow
Total War III v1-0
Baja California
King of the Valleys
but it's very easy to modify the file "alaetoire.set"
DrIstvaan That's funny, it works for me with standard maps...
vlaaming Is there a program that shows u lan games you can join like for aok gamespy plz tell me my game was a second hand sale game so i can't play on eso or a chat where poeple say there ip to join with.
vlaaming By the way this is great good job!
Danny84PwnzAll
Rating
Rating: 5
I was looking for this kind of thing for a long time, I have like 150 custom maps, and this is exactly what I need.

Additional Comments:
I also like that it begins with an 'a' so I don't have to scroll all the way down my maps (lol). Thank you!

[Edited on 08/23/08 @ 12:35 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:400
Favorites: [Who?]0