New Files

Modpacks » Lord Tahattus's TWC Flags - Full

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Lord Tahattus's TWC Flags - Full

Author File Description
Lord Tahattus
File Details
Game Version: TWC
Not everyone may have noticed, but ES made a terrible job at the revolutionary flags. And the native ones, although good, they do not follow the same style used in Aoe3. So, with this little mod, all flags will have the same style and your game won't look so messy ;)

The difference between this file and the older one os that many graphic bugs were fixed, now it'll look ALMOST perfect. You won't notice the difference when playing the game (who would lose precious seconds staring the flag, anyway?)

Official thread:
http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=14,31288,0,20

**Instalation: Just copy the folders you found in .zip and paste inside Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\art.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Lord Tahattus
File Author
Please give me a cool review :)
Williams COOL!!!
Zeus Jou
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity5.0
Art and Sound5.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description5.0
Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)

Creativity: 5
(Insert Creativity analysis here)

Art and Sound: 5
(Insert Art and Sound analysis here)

Installation/Instructions: 5
(Insert Installation/Instructions analysis here)

Story/Description: 5
(Insert Story/Description analysis here)

Additional Comments:
I like very much !!! But I have a Problem... I want to create new models for new siege units. I want to create aoe
II's trebuchet, siege onanger and siege ram for a mod that I was made,
but I can't. Are there any modeler interest in this project ?

e-mail to me: fisicohf@uol.com.br
Felix Hermansson Nice little mod. But I think you should include installation instructions, otherwise people might not know what to do with the files provided.
Lord Tahattus
File Author
1) You are right, the instructions are in the thread, but i'll post them here too.

2) Thanks for the 5.0, but this is not the place for making propaganda of your own mod... and in Aoe3, models cannot be made. Sorry!
Zeus Jou Thank You for your answer. But I was not made a propagand about my mod. I only propouse an idea for a new mod.
Lord Tahattus
File Author
How bad, over 200 downloads and just 4 comments.
MordainThade
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Creativity4.0
Art and Sound5.0
Installation/Instructions5.0
Story/Description5.0
Playability: 5
No modifications to gameplay that I've noticed, but added proper flavor always adds to overall playability of the game.

Creativity: 4
I can't give full marks for creativity here for a simple reason: this is something that ES should have done themselves. You simply took it upon yourself to fix their laziness. Brilliant work, but not uniquely creative.

Art and Sound: 5
An excellent fix. I mourned the laziness of ES with those flags. These look like they BELONG in the game.

Installation/Instructions: 5
Nice and easy, with instructions included both in this section, in the original forum, and in the pack itself.

Story/Description: 5
Not much to say here, you stated what this is all about and why you did it clearly. Huzzah.

Additional Comments: The best comment I can make is one that I mentioned above; these flags look like they should have been in the game forever. All in all, excellent work.
The Elite Lord One of my friend's downloaded your mod patch and wants to play the Napoleonic Era. Problem is that he replaed the Art file with your mod art file to download this mod for WC. He forget to make a copy of the orginal though is there any chance he could play NE without any problems if he has your mod patch installed for the WC? Would you plan on having a backup file of the orginal Art file in your mod if people replaced it by mistake?
Lord Tahattus
File Author
Hi. There's no need to make any backup, since my mod doesn't replace anything. Just remove the files you installed and everything will look fine.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.7
Creativity4.3