MGC09 - My Castle Never Falls

Author File Description
Hawk_KK
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Mix
Screenshot:
It's an imaginary story.
You will be Suzaku in the game,a young samurai in a peaceful city.
and the evil enemies appear.....

About 350triggers
map size 25*25
many game styles,enjoy it!

I have no time to make the tool system.(updating over,there won't be any serious mistakes...god bless me..)

In this .zip file,there are ai files,.scx file and a .cpx file.

Thank you.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Hawk_KK
File Author
I have updated it...

OK,I hope every can pay attention here and i will try my best to explain a possible problem.(by using my poor English.....)
when you are protecting your castle,you'd better wait for enemies' attack in the castle.I use "player has object" to control the amount of the soliders.so if you kill them before the trigger stops,soliders will come out one by one without an end.
it's not a bug.....

[Edited on 01/06/10 @ 08:23 PM]

Dtrungle
Official Reviewer
I played it from SP campaign and it says the AI file is not found. Did I download at a wrong time or did you forget it?
Hawk_KK
File Author
oh,sorry..
i will check it ,thanks
Hawk_Wang download is only 8
KK,do you feel gloomy?
Hawk_KK
File Author
I have just submitted it for one day¡­¡­don't worry about it.
Dtrungle
Official Reviewer
Well, the flocks of download don't occur unless the game is high in the 'epic' area or if advertised somehow...

Also, I don't even know if the download counts are legit considering 1% of the downloaders comment back...

While I'm here, since you guys are from Hawk, do you guys know of any 'good' rpg or puzzle scenarios that aren't released here at aokh? If so, can you give me some details about it and so forth?

EDIT:
I'm trying this again and the AI is there now. Btw, you did not have to include scx or the AI/per. Campaigns saves bitmap, AIs, and per files. Scenario saves AIs and per files(and bitmap???), however it only works if played through SP.

EDIT2:
I'm playing on Moderate and I must say, for the samurai fight, people would assume that it's bugged b/c it appears impossible. Luckily, I figured it out but it would be quite hard for others.
I'm on the chase part and I don't know how to 'knock' him down.

EDIT3:
Nevermind, I beat it. It's misleading because your tongue isn't English.
The drunk fight is extremely hard. I managed to beat it though but I'm not sure if I won the intended way. (The fight lasts well above 15 minutes FAST game time)

EDIT4:
I find the big battle too annoying from the fact that the Hero is weak so you practically need to hide him throughout. It's also FF, so it's eeehhhh to me. I also think that you should have added an anti-diplo change system. There's some illogical stuff with the story but whatever.
Overall, you did a great job and I'm very sure that you won the competition. I've played most of them and yours is like a mini-campaign. Excellent job.

[Edited on 01/03/10 @ 01:32 PM]

Hawk_KK
File Author
to catch the thief....have you ever seen the guard who stands under the gate? just click it.....
Thanks a lot

[Edited on 01/04/10 @ 08:01 PM]

Julius999
Official Reviewer
Apparently I need to find some real information in order to make a lie. However no one seems to want to talk. Any tips?
Hawk_KK
File Author
Well...
click the woman on the top of the city...(that's right ,i made it too hard to play for others...)
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
*** This scenario received the award “Best Minigame” in the Game of the Year Awards of 2010 ***

http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,40166,,all
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0