Recent Updates

Recorded Games » TSC 2010 - 11:00 - The_Biz

Download File Post Review Post Comment

TSC 2010 - 11:00 - The_Biz

Author File Description
The_Biz
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
the map says contest Green Arabia. this is the exact same file provided, i just renamed it to avoid confusion with the other 80 GA's in my folder.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Joshua4missions Caution: If you changed the name of the recorded game it may not work on other computers. Of course, I could be wrong. :)

joshua4missions :)
Greo Congratulations on the win, you deserved it.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
The recorded game is The_Biz's entry to the Speed Contest - a contest hosted by myself back in 2010 with the aim to be the fastest player to reach the Castle Age.

Rating: 4
This entry was the winner of the Speed Contest reaching the Castle Age in 11 minutes exactly. The_Biz uses a variety of different tactics to gather the resources needed to age-up quickly and shows clear understanding of what payments need to be made to economically get what is need to advance to the next age. The_Biz uses his resources wisely and absolutely deserved to claim the title which was over 10 seconds quicker than the runner up.

This recorded game is a great example of tactical gameplay and quick rushing techniques. I would highly recommend this to players who would like to learn how to age-up quickly. This is one of the fastest castle-age rushes that I have ever seen.

Well Done The_Biz

Possidon

Additional Comments:

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics