Mod Packs » Mountain Giant

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Mountain Giant

Author File Description
Courtjester1
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
I decided to create this unit because I felt that there was a need for a giant in AoK. After a lot of work, I have finally finished it, and I am pretty happy with the results. I figure that he'll have lots of uses in your fantasy campaigns and mods.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mash
(id: Mashek)
Staff
Official Reviewer
Excellent mate. *thumbs up*
Greo
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Rating: 5
Once again Courtjester has created a top notch unit with his skills in Poser. The mountain giant is a bulky looking thing with a bulky looking club to bludgeon people with. As far as I can be bothered to see the unit is as close to flawless as you can get and fairly original.

What is really good to see is that Courtjester is making his own graphics rather then ripping them off another game. Not just this but he is making fully functional units with animations which is very rare to see.

Three thumbs up.

Greo Inb4reveiw.

Nice work.
Fanica
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
The Mountain Giant is an awesome mod that adds a new fantastic unit . It has very nice looking graphics and can be often used in campaigns .
The Giant was very well designed in Poser , made with the right clothes , moving,decaying,dying,standing and attacking graphics . It's a well done mod Courtjester . Keep up with good work !
Courtjester1
File Author
Thanks for the review Greo; also, thanks for the comment Mashek.
Joshua4missions
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Rating: 4.5
Once again, Courtjester has lived up to his reputation as an excellent designer of new units and added them to Aok. The Mountain giant replaces the jaguar warrior and towers above other units and smashes units with his massive club. His idle, walking, attacking, and decaying animations were well done. The Dying animation was a little fast but I understand that with only 10 frames of animation per angle it can be hard to achieve a smooth animation.

Additional Comments:\
All in all, a great unit to use in a scenario. It's well made and looks good. So if you need a giant in your scenario, then download this Mod. Great work Courtjester. :)

joshua4missions :)
woodoo25 Hi! Seems good, but where i should put this file for playing
Joshua4missions First, backup your two data files and place the included data file in the Data folder. Then double click the Icon included.

In order for it to work you must have MPS installed which can be downloaded at the Blacksmith.

soulsalvager
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0

A first in it's category good job, fantasy campaigns were always difficult to make, cos there was no material to work with, so i expect anyone who is making a campaign ( fantasy ) and wants to have a giant in it to use this mod!!!
Bravo!!!
Additional Comments: Oh yeah, as a request, i would be really glad if you made elves,orks,dwarves,buildings, and the lot!!!!
Joshua4missions All in good time...

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown