Download File Post Review Post Comment

Gunnar from Hlidarende - chapter 1

Author File Description
Gurto
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Strategy
Number of scenarios: 5
This campaign is the first chapter of a (hopefully) larger campaign about the icelandic viking Gunnar and his adventures. This first chapter takes place on Iceland, the home country of Gunnar.

Read the readme.txt before you unzip the files.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
WildCardDoW Wow...thats a big music file..maybe you could make it smaller...I am hoping you will...I have to get broadband.
I am trying your campaign straight away
WildCardDoW I have the following comments on your campaign:
1)The map design was okay but was plain & boring add some ideas to your beach such as: sea trigger trick (Tide), sand dunes and others.
2)In speach for mine it came up where the messages like 'You are being attacked by <whoever>' is it supposed to be like this.
Thats all I have to say I think you have a nice idea coming on here though the maps were plain...and you could have put the first two maps onto one, thats just a suggestion..its good...but could be better.
WildCardDoW What I meant is the speach (from the villagers for example) comes up where 'you are being attacked by <whoever>'(you like what happens in the normal game)...thats not a problem but did you use...display instructions as speach or send chat...it is a nice campaign....I can send you a scenario which shows how to do the tide trick..or you can ask on the forums..(it uses triggers)..sand dunes was an example of eyecandies you can use. It is done by using elevation on sand terrain sometimes it can look nice.
WildcardDoW
Gurto
File Author
I just wanted to add to the comments that all of you who downloaded this file before today has missed out on 4 other scenarios. It seemed that the old campaign file had been made wrong by me so that it was only possible to play the first scenario. But if you download it now, you will be able to play all of chapter 1's 5 scenarios!
laz123 There's no way to get more gold in the 1st game but to cheat to get the soldiers.
Tanneur99
Official Reviewer
Unfortunately Gurto updated without the sounds to reduce file size and the link in the read me broke. If anybody has the music files please let me know.

laz123, like in real life you have to work for gold. Free the boat and talk to the priest.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,089
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:115.14 KB
Added:09/24/03