Download File Post Review Post Comment

Unit Pack

Author File Description
Kor
(id: Derfel Cadarn)
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
This unit pack is NOT a playable mod. Rather, it is a collection of slps put together to enable others to use these graphics for their own projects. If you wish to see (most of) these units in action, the easiest way is to play Age of Chivalry, which can be downloaded from the Blacksmith.

You are free to use these units for your own projects as long as you credit me. I also encourage others to further modify these units and give them out for others to use.

The following units are contained in this pack:

Infantry:
Flemish Pikeman, Foot Knight (14th century), Foot Knight (15th century), Footman (former Coustilier), Frisian Infantry, Swiss Halberdier

Cavalry:
Knight (14th century; former Ruiter), Knight (15th century; new Ruiter), Wingless Hussar

Archers:
Genoese Crossbowman, Mounted Crossbowman

Other:
Carroccio (a cart carrying banners and a relic), Ribaudequin (artillery on a horse-drawn cart)

All units are contained in a separate folder with clearly labelled slps as well as unit icons. The README included in the zip lists the frame number of each slp as well as mentioning irregularities (such as missing slps).
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
fr steve Thanks, Kor. It's really generous from you to share all the work you've done. Maybe I'll use one or two units. Thanks a lot again!
Lanor thanks Kor for allowing us to your units from age of chivalry I would like to use you 14th century foot knight and the Genoa crossbowman
Carmelious How do I add the icons?
jackeys1 this is cool i might ue some of these units in my campaign
Kiro Pardon me, but do I have to install this in the DATA-folder or something? I am still trying to find my way around in these things.
Pulkit Kor, the Tales of Middle-Earth mod team would love to use the Knights and Foot Knights in their mod:

http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,39767,,10

They would make excellent representations of a heavy infantry and cavalry. Taking your permission from the topic post, we will ensure credits and links are offered wherever possible.

Thanks!
navimauro Does it is available in Age of Kings?
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Kor's Unit Pack is a simple resource for modders to add additional units into their scenarios and Mod Packs. Many of the units in this pack are old units from Kor's famous Age of Chivalry Total Conversion.

Coming directly out of the most famous and popular Mod Pack in AOK history, this unit pack is extremely useful. The units allow for more variety in the editor, especially for historical scenarios.

The units are made really well and blend in excellently with the other graphics in the game. All of the units have been organised into their own folders and come with custom icons.

A great addition to the editor and well recommended

Thanks Kor
Possidon

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown