Mod Packs » Light Axeman

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Light Axeman

Author File Description
Dave3377
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
Like everything else I've submitted, this unit was made specially for my Romanian Campaign I'm working on. It's just a modified Berserker made to look like a slavic axeman. I had to draw the head myself, it didn't come out too bad, though I know it's not the best.

SLP's are included if anyone wants to use it.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Pepp The head is weird. How if you used the woad raider head? It is better. You just need to change the hair saturation into blond.
Esekon Kelly Great Axe Man DDDddddddddownloading.
could you also make Egyptian Soldiers or Greek.
thanks
Khan Ivayl The Woadraider head would even be perfect without change, the Slavs' hair was rather reddish/light brown and not blond, but it looks slavic enough, so it doesn't actually matter...

May I use it for a mod one day?
nelsito nice work..

i realy like your work men.. keep them coming..

can i use this for my mod?
Esekon Kelly
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Rating: 4.5
(4.5)

Additional Comments: this mod is pretty good and the frames are okay but the texture is abit
scribbly/Painted it looks like something you would draw from Paint. you copied the actions from the Beserker, but thats okay it looks brillant, the Axeman truly looks like a Northeastern European Slavic/Russian or Norse.

but the Texture could improve a little bit, but since everything else is wonderful i would of given you a 4.8 but i can't.
Dave3377
File Author
Use as you wish.

I'll experiment with the woad head. I'm not sure when though.
Orthus Please translate

Fr: Vous faites de superbes unités. Par contre je ne sais pas si cela n'arrive qu'à moi mais votre unité est tout le temps face à moi ou sur les cotés s'il monte vers le haut il ne me tourne pas le dos! Merci de me dire si ce problème a été corrigé car je l'est télécharger hier.
fr steve Translation from Orthus'post:

You make amazing units. However, I don't know if this only occures to me, mais but your unit always faces me or on the sideway if he goes up he doesn't turn back! Please tell me if it's fixed because I downloaded yesterday.

I think it's a data problem, depending on the unit you replace, unless this problem only occures to Orthus, since I didn't download it yet.
Dave3377
File Author
The original Berserker unit doesn't really face each direction when he's standing still either. Since I only edited the original unit mine does the same thing.

I think it's exacerbated by the new head I made. If I get around to trying the woad raider head on this unit it might look better.

EDIT:

@Esekon Kelly

My mods are all just cut and paste with a few touch-ups here and there.

So I doubt I'd have much luck with Greek or Egyptian units since nothing in the game resembles them. Some of the better unit modders that make units from scratch in posner might be able to do it, but not me. I use paint.

[Edited on 10/22/11 @ 12:17 AM]

Charging_Knight I tried this out. I have to say, the frames were somewhat disjointed, especially the dying sequence and the legs also look somewhat misshapen. Finally the head looks too pixellated and simple for the rest of the body. Woad raider head would be better. I would give this a 2.8
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.8
Quality/Instructions4.8