Castle Blood Massacre

Author File Description
Basse
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Build and Destroy
Number of players: 2-8
Castle Blood Massacre

Castle Blood Massacre is a CBA styled scenario. Each player spawns unique units from each of their castles automatically. The objective is to destroy the other teams castles. Kills gives upgrades to your units and every 100 kills you recieve a villager. Razings gives building upgrades and defensive buildings. Every 2 razings you get a saboteur and every 4 razings you get a villager. The villagers can build additional buildings that will turn in to different units.

Mapshot

Feel free to ask questions and give feedback.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
GeneralR downloaded it and gonna try out soon, but sounds really cool
GeneralR When i kill 10 enemy units the game crashes. maybe its just my computer, but the scenario itself is great (i played alone against computers)
Basse
File Author
Glad you liked it!

I must be your computer that is wrong, or simply that it doesn't work in singleplayer (though I am pretty sure I tried it singleplayer before). It works great when playing multiplayer.
GeneralR I just think you could add some more eyecandy or strategic points like cliffs or hills- even if its just an "arcade" scenario.
Basse
File Author
It's a blood scenario, they don't really have those things because it could make the map unbalanced. For example, if I make cliffs/strategic chokepoints, it would be hard, if not impossible, to get it 100% even for all players. Map design is usually very simple in a blood map so that players can focus more on the troops rather than the terrain.

If you want, you can play with me on GameRanger. My nickname there is BF_Basse.
Negal32 Someone know if this map is playable with the new expancions of AoE hd
Basse
File Author
Sorry, I haven't updated it to the new expansions. Mostly because I have very little time nowadays, but also because I don't own the African Kingdoms expansion.

I've seen quite a lot of people playing this on Steam, and unfortunately if you play with the new datasets and someone gets one of the new civs nothing will happen :(

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:730
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:53.72 KB
Added:04/22/11