Author File Description
Nixck
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
WWW.NICBIKE.COM

make sure to download The Hero's Inventroy for a great example of this trick

The double negative effect tutorial.

In this tutorial I will show you a couple tricks that can be achieved with my negative ID unit system. Read the map instructions to see how each individual trick is accomplished.

Refer to the double negative effect forum post for info, tips, and steps to make units have negative IDs.

Feel free to make your own new tricks and experiment!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
sathcooperation The negative units, have different exploring view. They create some boxes, in the black. (-2)

Summoning is unstable, and stops if we attack,
Nixck
File Author
Yes summoning seems to be very moody but i havent had much testing. If you make a clean map and place units and do your thing before anything else you should be more stable. The black boxes are icons of projectiles and other strange aok objects.

EDIT, oh if you mean black as in the weird LOS you get from summoning units, yeah it happens, nothing you can do about it

[Edited on 08/28/11 @ 03:08 AM]

Henry33333 hey nixck i have a solution for you on trick #6, you know how you have proj, h conneer? and you have to make it patrol, well since you have a projectile you have to make it move. affter a wile of the projectile being still, it doesn't let you ungarrison, so being trick #6 should probaly be trick #1.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:342
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:14.23 KB
Added:04/28/11