Download File Post Review Post Comment

MGC11 - Run Kitty Run

Author File Description
Gallas
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Other
Screenshot:
A cat who thinks of himself that he was ruler of the world.
But he soon learns that only the warmth of home may it be sure.
He went to discovery, and then realize that, he getting lost in a strange world, where he have to fight for food, or he will die.

He manages to survive on the street, or he will be only one rut.

Before starting, read the tips on here about the startup process, and you will also find many useful tips.

Missed setting:
- Do not block teams at start!
- When you control Kitty, you MUST set the Diplomacy, player one and two into neutral, or enemy!

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
mario_1998 Really Good scenario!
Gallas
File Author
Thank you for your compliment. Unfortunately I had several problems with it. (often train are hitched, sometimes cars attacked for no reason)but it still did better than expected.
Leif Ericson
Staff
I seem to be stuck. I've stolen the fish from the merchant, and I've stolen food from the dogs, and even though I get away from the dogs in time they eventually find me. Clicking on the market or trying to do something at the ambulance does nothing.
Gallas
File Author
The ambulance is not going to do anything: D
After you stole the food of wolves, then the fish merchant in the south of the roadblock disappeared behind the fence, so the goal becomes available for you.
Devious Dev
(id: dragonslayermcmx)
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: It was a pretty good game, very enjoyable. Some things, went pretty weird, for example the train. There where lots of times cars on the traineway. I the hints is standing, that if i stand in front of the train he will strike me, but this does not happen. 4

Balance: It was not too easy and also not too hard. It was fun playing this map, and it too was very challanging. Perhaps you should make the dogs NOT of the player, for in the beginning i could just kill them. Also, it should not be possible to hunt rats and pigeons before you feel better of the dogs food. 4

Creativity: The Idea was amazing, and I liked the way of playing this unusual scenario. 5

Map Design: The map looked good for a city, but a bit boring. I think you should have added some more people. 4

Story/Instructions: Finally something else! The Story was funny, but it could have been a bit longer. 4

Additional Comments:

Amazing map, I recommend to download!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0