Download File Post Review Post Comment

AoK Trigger Studio with add on

Author File Description
Nixck
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
WWW.NICBIKE.COM

Just noticed the that scenario_t_c's aokts addon on his old forum post had a broken link, so i'm reuploading it. This addon he created allows you to do new conditions and effects in triggers, and brings almost 40 new resources for you to use in the send tribute effect and the accumulate attribute condition. What use are these new resources? I use them as score keepers or other things such as:

condition 1: accumulate attribute 1 kill
effect 0: + hp and attack to hero (for example)
effect 1: send tribute, 1 kill
on loop

What this will do is a more accurate kill reward system. Other uses are tributing "ruin" "c. score" "razings" and other resources as unseen score keepers; ex. you have 6 lives, everytime u die u get tributed some "ruin". at X "ruin" all your units are killed off and you resign. etc. I find this addon very useful and I never use the old aokts anymore.

All credit for this goes to scenario_t_c and DiGiT
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Basse The only new is the resources. The hidden effects are available in the original TS too.
Nixck
File Author
I was not aware of this.
Basse Well, most of them crash the game. Great upload though!
Nixck
File Author
Note to downloaders: most of the new conditions and effects crash the game, but the sending of new tributes DO NOT crash the game at all. I pretty much only use this addon for the new tributes anyways.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,255
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:418.34 KB
Added:05/13/11