Download File Post Review Post Comment

Mire v1.91

Author File Description
kram1138
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Settings:

Civ: Mayans
Map: Best on Arabia, but also will attempt to play: Arena, Black Forest, Gold Rush, Mongolia or Yucatan
Map Size: Any
Victory: Conquest
Difficulty: Hard
Population Cap: 200

A big thanks to all who helped me learn how to
script (just to name a few, Bear the Great,
Lief Ericson, they wrote awesome guides).

Also thanks to Elite raider, I used his
superiority and tsa code, modified of course.

(A big thanks also to Suriel for his tribute code. In haste, before the RLM 2vs2 tourney i swiped and modified it)

All are welcome to use any parts of this code, just dont credit yourself for it.

=================== 1.91 IS THE MOST RECENT VERSION ===================

1.1: Added a gatherer percentage regulator. Fixed research order some. Fixed small bug in tsa. Fixed things here and there.

1.2 Added some escrow usage, not fully tested. Fixed bug when advanced to the feudal age and not have enough wood for market, doesnt build it for a long time after. More minor changes

2: Added Mirage. If you play Mayans it will do a klew, if you play Spanish, it will do Mirages mush.

1.3 Went back a step and removed Spanish since i have not changed anything, and focused on Mayans again. Made late castle age eco better (maybe). It has a strange bug where it will not research horse collar.

1.4 Still no spanish. Rearranged research order. Use less escrow. HC bug fixed.

1.5 Made a more advanced longswordsman countering system involving xbow. It now will partially switch to xbows and pikes in late castle age to save up for imp. It also employs the strategy of building a barracks in the dark age but still get the market+blacksmith in feudal.

1.6 Prioritized getting barracks early. First rush much stronger that previous versions.

1.7 No longer always switches to pike/xbows. Only switches if it detects lots of enemy lsmen. Also switches to mass skirms if detects lots of enemy xbows.

1.8 Completely redid castle building + researching. Much simpler and, hopefully, better. Also now supports UP. Also less countering, which means less having to spend resources of upgrades for counters.

1.9 No longer builds any archery range. Escrow system reworked. More researches + faster imp, at the loss of more eagles late castle, which since they arnt great late castle, is good.

1.91 Bugfix for escrow
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
kram1138
File Author
Updated. First complete non test version.
kram1138
File Author
Added resign file.

[Edited on 09/05/11 @ 02:16 PM]

kram1138
File Author
Updated to 1.1.
tohagage Really like this ai, quite strong and fast advancer, good job mate.
kram1138
File Author
TY man.
UnfairestEel Really, Kram!
Your making it really hard for me to keep up with the ladder (your not the only one though) but UnfairestEel already struggled enough with Islandai and now Mire!

Anyway, good work! your AI's are some of the toughest for UnfairestEel in our league! I'm not looking forward to our match...
kram1138
File Author
Thanks. I will be taking islandai outof the ladder, because Mire is much better. I have been testing Mire vs UnfairestEel a fair bit, and your flush is tough to beat.
kram1138
File Author
Updated

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:472