AI Files » Tlamacazqui

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Tlamacazqui

Author File Description
jdstankosky
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Hey guys.

Presenting, mainly due to it's controversial popularity, Tlamacazqui!

Tlamacazqui (Tah-mah-cash-key) is my Monk only Aztec script. Tlamacazqui is the word for "Giver of things" in Nahuatl, which is the language of the Aztecs. Giver of things is what they called the priests because they were the ones giving tributes and offerings to the gods. These were the priests of the Aztecs.

Tlamacazqui works on both 1.0c and UP.

This script will play any civ, but is intended to play as Aztecs. Ladder matches are run as Aztecs only.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Campidoctoris This AI is really nice for scripters to test their own creations against a mush but (here I disagree you, Jd) also for human players which want to test their skills against the same strat. It can overwhelm newbie players, but the best human players can defeat every non cheating AI, with no exception.

Anyway, compared with other scripts, Tlamacazqui is better than most, and able to defeat everyone (there are a few even stronger, but with more orthodox strategies).

This AI is very similar to SRN, by the same author, with only the following differences:
- SRN can play other civs, most of them with weird and bizarre strategies (like the Celt pure Serush).
- Aztec SRN are able to change into long swordmen (or eagles, depending the version) if detects that the enemy is going to flush him.
- But if Aztecs decide to mush anyway, Tlamacazqui does it better.
jdstankosky
File Author
Campeador, do you happen to have the last version of SRN that did indeed use Eagle Warriors, instead of LSM? I'd really like to have that in my archives. I lost all my AI files a couple months ago.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:421
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:73.75 KB
Added:09/06/11