Single Player Scenarios » [ chapter XVII ] - black rabbit - update_002

Download File Post Review Post Comment

[ chapter XVII ] - black rabbit - update_002

Author File Description
cartoon_paperboy
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Build and Destroy
Retmusz, great leader of the Order of the black rabbit has died, since his departure to another world has left a void in the ancient order. Now the faithful commanders who swore allegiance to their leader fight to gain the respect of his followers, stealing relics of the forbidden temples and desecrating the graves of ancient kings, and threaten to secede along with the adept provinces.

We cannot allow a bunch of conjurers of cheap tricks proclaim the secession of the province, the order will be burn and the members killed whit no mercy if they dont surrender soon to the glory of the empire.

please let me know about anything
peace

cartoon_paperboy.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
panel
Official Reviewer
Hey cartoon. Your maps look good and are intriguing upon first sight. Now, why don't you take them a bit further by:

1) Having a more developed story. It's true that some people don't like to see an overly long history screen, but you just need to do some storytelling inside the game, dialogues, narratives, cutscenes...stuff like that. Things that will help the player get familiar to the world you are trying to design, and immerse them in the gameplay.

2) Having more balance for players of different skills. I am not a big B&D fan, but I might enjoy your scenarios a little bit more if I wasn't constantly overpowered by the enemy. A good game is one that can be equally enjoyed by an expert, by a casual player or by a total beginner.

3) Being more careful with placing cliffs and map copied trees that all look the same. These two things in some parts of the map really ruin an otherwise above average map design.
cartoon_paperboy
File Author
lets say im making a tribute for the original AOK and AOC campaign scenario , like , trigger free ( allmost ).

amm and here is the update please enjoy it and thnks for all the ideas panel.

peace.

cartoon.
panel
Official Reviewer
if you want to go for a game in the vein of the old ES ones you should take a look at the "Macbeth" campaign. It's a good example of how you can incorporate a good story and overall exciting gameplay in a B&D game.
cartoon_paperboy
File Author
hell yeah! dud! thats one of my favorites macbeth haha but please understand dud i been working on a scenario with so many triggers that im sick of background story and triggers of course n' i just want to rest doing some desing based scenarios whit simple missions im sure you understand man and if you give me one month i will show you of what im talking about panel friend «!

peace.

cartoon.

[Edited on 12/01/11 @ 02:04 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:201