Recent Updates

AI Files » Megaflush AI

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Megaflush AI

Author File Description
Alevo
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Only meant for version 1.0c in one-on-one games. Designed for Arabia and plays with the Viking civ primarily, although untested with other civilizations. It will attempt to flush the opponent every time, and will carry on this tactic until someone dies :P can beat many very strong AIs so not to be taken lightly!

Have fun with it, I doubt it will fare well against humans.

Version 1.02:

- Goths civilization now much stronger, most other civs still untested.
- Now capable of beating more AIs than before >;)
- Generally better!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Campidoctoris This is a very funny script to play against. Really bizarre and very agressive. It still can't resarch castle age, but you have to defend very well if you don't want to be killed by huge hrodes of feudal soldiers.

[Edited on 01/02/12 @ 02:09 PM]

Alevo
File Author
I could easily make it able to castle, but the whole point is it's not a serious script (even though it beats most other AIs), it is designed to be different, else it becomes the same as every other flusher, in essence. I may well decide to make a more serious AI with this strategy implemented into it, but with failsafes for if something goes wrong, at the moment, though, this is how I'm keeping my Megaflush ;D
Promiskuitiv I only tested this against Arabian Knight which also has a really radical tactic and unfortunately it lost, even if it didn't look like it at first.
Nevertheless i highly recommend downloading Megaflush, it's a really cool, strong and i guess somehow unique script!

[Edited on 01/13/12 @ 12:25 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:689
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:7.01 KB