UnfairestEel
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
I bring you... Serpent.

If you want a strong X-bow rush: give it mayans
If you want a decent Krush: give it huns
if you want a guaranteed flush: give it goths

Otherwise, It is random.
It will probably be weakest as Byzantine as it trains hardly any trash at this stage and Byz don't have any early eco bonuses.

Anyway, lots of feedback full of encouragement and constructive criticism would be great guys!

Also plays Land Nomad but not fine tuned. should be very strong on most pure land maps and works with the UserPatch.

Also very good at rebuilding.

1.2- Improved unit output and booming abilities because now it builds lots more houses early on and before it was often getting housed.
Now plays Land Nomad and Team Games better

1.3 better strategy selection in certain isolated cases, will also take advantage of UUs for some civs now and the TC bug stopping it from building second TCs when it did it's X-Bow Rush is now fixed

1.4- a bit better, much better against certain opponents also a lot more new strategies and less buggy and slightly less predictable
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Alevo Quite a decent AI, Storm!'s Goths beat your's, Storm!'s Mayans beat Serpents, but it took quite a bit of editing for Storm!'s Huns to beat your's :P
This is a good AI with a decent strategy for the Mayans. Its Goths didn't fare too well from what I've seen but what I was particularly impressed by was its rather strong Krush for the Huns.
Definately worth downloading, and a good script to test against for different strategies! :)
Campidoctoris In one of my tests its Spanish krush have beaten a Briton Alliance Thunda Empire.

Good AI with an ok diversity of strategies.
UnfairestEel
File Author
Thanks guys for your comments! they are much appreciated!

btw, version 1.1 is an extremely aggressive version of the original and consequently more dangerous, if you keep the peace with it for longer than 30 minutes you will be in for quite a fight.

Version 1.2 is out and a big improvement! anyway, I would like too see Storm! beat it now...
Anyway, this most recent version managed to beat IS_Machine.
Can play more than just dark-age start as well

[Edited on 01/29/12 @ 07:29 PM]

lws735 I have tested Serpent 1.3 with BOSS 2.8!

[Edited on 02/02/12 @ 01:12 AM]

UnfairestEel
File Author
How did it go?
Promiskuitiv This is a nice AI to practice against, your more recent AI's are stronger though.

[Edited on 12/16/12 @ 09:05 AM]

UnfairestEel
File Author
in all fairness, Serpent is strong and certainly above average on the ladder. I kind of screwed it up in the last couple of updates which is the main reason why I stopped working on it.
It has so many downloads because people don't like picky AI's, therefore being able to play any civ is one of the biggest factors when someone wants to download it.
It's true, Promi byz does beat Serpent.
But that's because Promi is a very powerful opponent, not because Serpent is weak.

Snake is definitely far far stronger than Serpent, especially Snake Byz, aztec, mayan, gothic and teutons.
I'll upload Snake after I've finished making it play any civ, but that won't happen until after the BF tourney, also I want to be able to say:
"winner of the 4v4 AI BF tournament partnering..."
Although that's unlikely ;)

[Edited on 04/03/12 @ 01:16 AM]

Promiskuitiv Sorry didn't want it to sound that harsh. :>
It's just that your Snake script is a lot better, but i understand your reasoning. Good luck in the tournament. :)

[Edited on 04/04/12 @ 05:36 AM]

UnfairestEel
File Author
No harm done.
I will upload Snake at AOKH eventually.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?