Age of Empires: Feudal Warfare

Author File Description
Carmelious
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
Age of Empires II: Feudal Warfare

Total Conversion Mod

This mod brings a whole new gaming experience to Age of Empires II, with new mechanics and new units.
This mod is to anyone who enjoys good tactics to play with his peer. Every civilization is more individual than the vanilla version.

The Forces of Feudal Warfare:
- England - France - Scandinavia - Spain - Hungary - Poland - Swiss
- Teutonic Order - Templars - Hospitallers
- Saracens - Moors - Syria - Byzantines
- Japan - China - Korea - Mongols

Features
*Taxation\Fief - Your treasury will be mainly filled in coin collected from TCs you own, gold mines are a rare resource.

*Noble concept - A player's goal now is to Conquer enemy bases, instead of demolishing anything in its path. Create Noble Units to own the enemies' Town Center.

*Experience Techs - Your units stats are improved through techs that require an amount of Kills or Razed buildings, etc..

*Original New menu theme

Current Version: 1.1
I stopped supporting the mod for the near future. If anyone wants to take my place or aid in some way he is welcome to make contact.

For bugs\suggestions\general discussion visit here:
http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,40671,60,30

Please comment and review!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
fr steve I started checking it in the Scenario editor. That's good for many things, but you still have a looot of updates to do, above all for icons, descriptions and civilizations' particularisms. Currently, I'm writing up the rulers' names for your civs. I think this might help you and help you too to find names for new heroes.
Carmelious
File Author
Much abliged!
I will keep track of this mod, but I have little time atm for minor updates.

I also forgot to mention that any issue\suggestion is welcome to be posted in detail in the thread:
http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,40671,60,30

[Edited on 02/20/12 @ 06:30 AM]

GeneralR Is it ready or just a beta version?
Carmelious
File Author
It's Ready, but currently not recommended to play vs computer

[Edited on 02/20/12 @ 05:28 PM]

devilmedic all i get when i load a game is a black screen
Carmelious
File Author
First time I hear about this. What version are you playing and what are your specs?

I'd prefer if we discuss this in the forum or via email. (in the link above or the email in my profile)
Alchemisterius Is there any version for Mac?
Carmelious
File Author
I don't use mac, I don't know if the files are the same files. I can send you an archive version if you want
crbenne I've played this mod. I like your, work dude.

However, the fog of war system you employed sort of confused me and really made thinks more difficult than they're worth.

Also, this mod REALLY needs a custom-tailored AI to run the NPC's before a lot of single-player fun can occur.

Keep up the good work, though. I'm going to go download another mod of yours I saw a few minutes ago.
epicnazgulslayer Its quite good, needs to be polished but great so far i can help you with the english and welsh names, if you wish
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions3.5