Mod Packs » Agamemnon's Expansion

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Agamemnon's Expansion

Author File Description
Draconian Devil
(id: DraconainDevil)
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
As this was demanded from many users across our forum, i have reduced this file to an uploadable size and am uploading it here.
Note that i have not made anything of this, and only thing i have done is to upload it here.
The credit goes to the creator.

Thank You

This Mod pack has many nice units and wonderful graphics!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Benn13 There is something wrong with it, cant extract..
Draconian Devil
(id: DraconainDevil)
File Author
I would recommend using 7zip, because i used to to compress it to such a small and uploadable size.

[Edited on 03/12/12 @ 09:41 AM]

i_like_h3ll i cant open the file
Partner Great! This is useful for me.

[Edited on 03/13/12 @ 04:22 PM]

episkopos
(id: pong676)
If you can't open the file, download 7zip from http://www.7-zip.org/ and install it. You should then be able to use 7zip to extract the file.
Rein20 Nope. It can be opened even when I downloaded what you said. I guess you will have to reupload it or something. Also it will be cool to see some screenshots !!
Mahazona Thank you for posting this. this has some great beta units and new units
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
"Agamemmnon's Expansion" is a big and hugely useful mod pack, both as a mod in and of itself and as a source of inspiration and material for custom mods and scenarios. It was created and compiled by forumer Agamemmnon and originally released on the forums in 2007, and later released in the Blacksmith by Draconian Devil with due credit.

The expansion includes a vast array of new units, ranging from eye candy such as beta mountains, dandelion patches and dirt patches, to new units like dragons and magicians. Included are also beta buildings, a skull-shaped demonic temple, trees from Age of Empires I, a waterfall, and much, much more. The quality of the mod is top notch throughout, and it absolutely deserves a top rating.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Any reason why it crashes when I try to open the map editor with this? I copied the files across to the data folder and it all copied over fine. But when I went to open the map editor the game crashes.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Statistics