New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files
Recent Updates

Campaigns » Brotherhood of War (updated 1.3 version)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Brotherhood of War (updated 1.3 version)

Author File Description
kahn1969
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Strategy
Number of scenarios: 5
Screenshot:
I, Theodoric, am a commander of the 7th corps in the Northern Army. In the past two years, me and my brothers have been fighting to "liberate" the South. I led my fellow comrades through many narrow escapes, which have earned me lots of respect from my superiors. Now, the Northern and Southern governments have signed a truce agreement, and I think I will finally be able to return to my hometown and see my family again...

This is my very first campaign... I've made a few really crappy scenarios before, but this is the first decent one. :)

This game was originally posted on Hawkaoc.net and received a rating of 3.2. This is the final 1.3 version which has no bugs or glitches (at least there weren't any when I tested it). Also, the final 1.3 version includes the prologue of the sequel, "Erik's Journey of Vengeance". I don't know if I should finish the sequel or not... this campaign is really not that good and a sequel might not be worth it.

And, please comment or post a review and tell me what I should improve on! Thank you!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
panel
Official Reviewer
I've only played the intro, but it's looking good so far.
Devious Dev
(id: dragonslayermcmx)
Official Reviewer
The game starts crashing in the 3rd scenario after i went through the cave and killed the enemy leader.

The 4th scenario also crashes upon opening.

The game looks good, but i think that you could have renamed units to their actual character names like Theodoric the Goth to Theodoric, or Eric the Red to Erik.
kahn1969
File Author
@dragonslayermcmx

-.-" I guess I'll go download the final version then...
And the names of the characters are based on original heroes' names anyway... I was too lazy to come up with names myself :)
So yeah, not gonna bother to change it

P.S. I just remembered that the final version is in Chinese..............

[Edited on 03/10/12 @ 01:09 PM]

kahn1969
File Author
Can staff members plz delete this file... I don't have the final version in English and I really haven't the time to make any changes to it.... -.-"
panel
Official Reviewer
are you sure? people seem to enjoy it anyway. I say leave it here until you have the time to update, but it's your call in the end.

EDIT: Or better yet, we can move it in the "projects" section for now. That way you will get feedback too. I was looking forward to reviewing it.

[Edited on 03/11/12 @ 02:15 PM]

kahn1969
File Author
Yeah it would be better if you can move this to the Project section. I'll try to update it, but that would take some time.
panel
Official Reviewer
File has been moved into the "Projects" category upon author's request.
kahn1969
File Author
Episode 3 is now fully translated. I will try to finish the final two episodes and upload the new file before Saturday.
kahn1969
File Author
The translation of the 1.3 version is complete. This file can now be moved back to the "campaigns" section.
panel
Official Reviewer
Great, done.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating