Recent Updates

Utilities » Indian Godfist Collection Icons Pack by P@RTNER

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Indian Godfist Collection Icons Pack by P@RTNER

Author File Description
Partner
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
This pack includes 8 icons for customize your game shortcut......

Also includes aoe3 & aoe icons.........

Enjoy friends have a great day.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Black Spirit The only thing I can see is a crap riffle scope...
Dead_End
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty2.5
Quality/Instructions4.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 2.5
The Indian Godfist Collection Icons Pack consists of a number of standard ES-game icons. I'm fairly certain that the author has simply copied them from the game directories. (As a number of them still seem to have the standard names)
The author stated that these are to be used instead of the standard AoK and TC icons (which curiously are also included). It is my honest opinion that most of these icons do not go well with the game. However, I do accept that this is my own opinion and that others might think different about it.

Quality/Instructions: 4
A simple file needs no elaborate instructions. The quality of the files are on par with the default icons, as they are directly taken from the game directory.

Additional Comments:
All in all I do not recommend downloading this file. As stated before, I believe they do not fit in well with the game.

(I am interested in knowing where the whole 'Indian Godfist'-part fits in all of this.)
Dead_End Black Spirit, there is little use for such condescending comments. If you intend to give your opinion about the file, I recommend doing so in a review. (One in accordance with the review guidelines.)
Black Spirit @Dead_End: No thanks, I can give my opinion withouth give a "Review", and I think that this is not useful.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty2.5
Quality/Instructions4.0
Statistics