Recent Updates

AI Files » Xafaxarcos Tutorial

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Xafaxarcos Tutorial

Author File Description
Campidoctoris
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
This is the first lesson of a tutorial to learn to script. I'll add more in the future to teach toscript big AIs able to play anything at a good level, using the discoveries made by many scripters in the history.

It consists in an AI heavily commented to people understand how it works and be albe to create their own and powerful AIs.

Of course a complete tutorial provides info to start to script, but any scripter still needs its own creativy (knowledges increase it), test its AI, compete against others in the Ladder and other tournaments, share info with other scripters, etc.

I know that this tutorial AI still lack important info like TSA, dynamic gatherer percentages, diversity of strategies, capacity to play water maps, and several setting, etc. But as said, this is only the first lesson.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
AGT_Ishan
Rating
Rating: 4
Since its only the first lesson, only 4. Good for beginners.But I would recommend this only to people who have studied Training AI by BearTheGreat. It is for the extreme beginners.This one will be better for those who atleast know what a defcrule and a defconst is .
Additional Comments:
Nice

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:753