Recent Updates

Mod Packs » Elephant Archer

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Elephant Archer

Author File Description
Vardamir
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
This modpack adds an Elephant Archer unit, armed with arrows and the brute strength of his species. When ordered to engage archers or ships the unit will fire arrows, but will fight infantry, cavalry, and buildings with a more traditional elephant melee attack. Autoattacking will not change attacking modes.

The concept behind this unit was developed by Hawk_Adongct.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
germaniccrusader Well, I downloaded it and unzipped a empires2_x1.dat and placed it in my Data folder for AoK, however, there is no new unit that I can find in the game once I start it up. The War Elephant isnt changed if thats even the unit thats changed-I just imagined it'd be the one. But Ive searched through Heroes and all Units, even Other, and still cant find the new unit. It'd be a real help to say in the file info what the unit is replacing or where its added to and how to find it.

Q1: Is its replacing a unit and if so, which one?
Q2: Is it a full blown modpack that changes the graphics or is it just modifying(I imagine) the War Elephant to be able to shoot arrows?

Sounds kewl and really want to try it out! :)

~Ms. Ravishing.
Vardamir
File Author
I have updated the mod with an empires2_x1_p1.dat file, which hopefully should fix your problem.

As to your questions:
1. The mod adds a new unit called "Elephant Archer" to the units list. It does not replace anything.
2. The graphics are a portmanteau of items already in the game and are not just the War Elephant's
G omega I thik it's better if the archer were on the elephent instead of the arrow poping out of nowhere.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:805
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.88 MB
Added:08/18/12