Recent Updates

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Emperor

Author File Description
KnightofNorway
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Mix
Five years after end of a war remains known as War of Three Axes. War of Three Axes is foughted between teutons and hsia hsi kingdom. Three Axes are a teutonic family ruled the teutons for 580 years. Hsia Hsi biesieged the teutons and all Teutonia falls to Hsia Hsi. Glory is over for teutons! The Emperor follows story of Erwin. With Regards, Adrian. This is my tribute to Andreas Marscheider .
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dead_End
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance2.0
Creativity2.0
Map Design2.0
Story/Instructions2.0
PLAYABILITY: 2
I did not find the scenario to be entertaining at all. For the most time I was left wondering what to do. All enemy players had the same name, yet the one I was supposed to destroy was nowhere to be found. Certain bits of text fired over and over, something which I found to be quite annoying.

BALANCE: 2
The player starts with a number of military units, which are inadequate for the given task. The triggers which were supposed to give me villagers did not appear to fire, resulting in a scenario that is impossible to win.

CREATIVITY: 2
The author displayed some level of creativity, but still there remains much to be desired. The objectives were standard and could do with some improving.

MAP DESIGN: 2
The map design was bland and seemed uninspired. The major places were connected by roads, with the occasional outpost and enemy units.

STORY / INSTRUCTIONS: 2
To my disappointment little to no background story was given. The objectives were riddled with bugs and mistakes. I was presented with the goal to destroy 'the Julianus'. Unfortunately I could find no group or person by this name. Additionally, I was told to raid the docks for resources. The only docks on the map however were allied.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:
It's a shame that this file is currently plagued by bugs. I do not recommend downloading it until this is taken care of.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance2.0
Creativity2.0