Recent Updates

Mod Packs » Feudal Tradeworkshops

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Feudal Tradeworkshops

Author File Description
Furik91
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Well, I bring to you this pack with feudal trade workshops that I made for my mod. I think that it will very usefull for anyone.
The .zip file contain 5 trade workshops in .bmp and .slp format.

Also, you can complete the set with this mod: http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=11481 Made by "todler"

Screenshot:
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/3589/sinttulo2uj.jpg

Hope you like it, fell free to use it!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
panel
Official Reviewer
This is just a suggestion: Maybe it would be best, both for uploaders and for yourselves, if you and todler would find a way to merge your works. I don't see any reason to have two separate mods for tradeworkshops when it would be so much more convenient to have them as a single download. You could decide on which of them you want to keep and update it to contain all graphics.
Furik91
File Author
Right now I'm making new ones for Castle Age.. Because there's something with todler's workshop that don't like me. So I'll update this pack :)
todler You can add mine to yours, no problem at all.
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
USEFULNESS/NOVELTY: 4.5

While it might not be a novel idea to create new graphics for the Trade Workshop, as it has been done several times before, the graphics that come with this mod can be very useful. if you add them to a mod pack they will allow for more variation in town design; with a Change Name Effect they can also serve as bars, inns, taverns, large country homes, and much more.

QUALITY/INSTRUCTIONS: 4.5

The graphics are of a very high quality: they are all cut & paste graphics from the original game, and on most buildings you can't see where the cutting and pasting has been made! The only building where it's visible is the Mesoamerican trade workshop, where the outer stone house doesn't quite fit with the major section of the building. It doesn't look awful or anything, but it's not as perfect as the other buildings. My favourite graphic is the Eastern European trade workshop, which looks absolutely fantastic.

All in all, a quite useful and very good-looking mod!
todler Hi Furik, could i use the bottom part of your trade workshops(the one without the dirt) you can tell me what else you don't like in mine, so i can update them :).

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Statistics