Download File Post Review Post Comment

Age of Civilizations Test .05

Author File Description
Dynasty_IV
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
For more information see forum post at http:
//aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,41312,0,30&st=recent

The Americans are completely finished. I merely am uploading it now to test it for multiplayer but you may download and play with it if you wish. Some units that obviously don't fit the game are just place holders until i can get the new graphics completed. The Egyptians are started and are about 90% done.

Civs completed:
- American (100%)

Civs in progress:
- Egyptian (10%)
- Mediterranean (10%)
- Nordic (60%)
- Asian (15%)
- Indian (50%)
- African (30%)
- Polynesian (10%)

I will continue to update every so often.

Credits:
See website or forum post for list of credits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
panel
Official Reviewer
You might want to include instructions for the installation. People might be put off by your file otherwise with so many files and folders there.
Jan dc
(id: Den cekke)
It's a nice mod with some unique aspects. However I'm not sure if it's balanced enough for a multiplayer game and many of the graphics aren't of very high quality(there are some really good ones too though). Also have you asked the permission for some of the graphics from other mods? If you do have the permission I'd suggest you credit them as well.
bestchampion does this replace civilizations? if no then i see in the screenshot it has some kamyaks so does that mean it'll include aofe
Dynasty_IV
File Author
Yeah I'm sorry I had tried to upload it and wasn't aware that it had actually worked. Only one of seven civs have been changed and its not quite finished. I'll make all the credits, clean up the install folder and update what I've done in the next couple of days.

The Aztecs are the only civ changed so far. To the Americas.

For more information see this forum post:
http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,41312,0,30

As far as some of the very sloppy wonders there ones I just haven't put in the game yet. And for the Iroquios buildings my update will change a number of them. And a number of units are there that are just placeholding until i can finish the graphics. Also for the balancing I'll have to get tot that after I have some other civs to complare this first one to.

[Edited on 02/15/13 @ 08:23 PM]

Jan dc
(id: Den cekke)
Great keep up the good work. I like how you evolve your civ into a specific tribe/nation.
Dynasty_IV
File Author
No AoFE is necessary because in the end there will only be 7 starting civs but as he said they evolve to include, I think all of the AoFE civs. Right now I know the Incas will be in there and I;m planning for the Maygars, and entire plethora of Indian civs, as well as the Slavs, and the Itlaians. There will also be many others around 60 in total (they correspond to the age your in and you can choose them based on your civ)
bestchampion it needs some fixing up done
Dynasty_IV
File Author
I know I'm still working on it.

If anyone wants to play it 1v1 I'm looking for people to test it on Gameranger to work out some kinks of this first civ like new tech costs and unit attack/hp.

Just comment here if you would.

[Edited on 02/24/13 @ 08:27 AM]

Dynasty_IV
File Author
Test 1.03 to come out soon with work beginning of the Egyptian factions!!

[Edited on 04/15/13 @ 02:21 PM]

wowegoo Good job, I play occasionally. When you think it will be finished?
Congratulations. Regards
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,597
Favorites: [Who?]13