Utilities » AoK Official Beta Soundtrack

Download File Post Review Post Comment

AoK Official Beta Soundtrack

Author File Description
Devious Dev
(id: dragonslayermcmx)
File Details
Version: Age of Kings 1.0
The original version of the Game Soundtrack, originally used in the Demo version of the game.

It features a total of 11 tracks.

Credits for this music go to ArchSiam01 (Youtube), for uploading this music.

Have Fun whilst listening :)

-Dragonslayermcmx
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Taichi San wow omg where you got these tracks from in mp3 format?? theyre from a beta??

does that person you got it from has that beta or software where this music comes from??
Devious Dev
Official Reviewer
File Author
Lol, you should read the file description.

The Youtube User "ArchSiam01" uploaded this music to youtube. I used a Youtube download software to convert the songs to mp3.
danielpereira Sorry, but, this seems to be just the AoK trial/demo soundtrack...
And, by the way, AoK beta doesn't seem to have soundtrack, I might check this later...
Devious Dev
Official Reviewer
File Author
Daniel, i said in the description that it was used in the Demo version. With Beta Soundtrack in the title, i did not mean the Soundtrack that played in the Beta of AoK, but the Beta version of the Soundtrack itself ;)
danielpereira Ah okay. Explained then! Sorry then!
Then well, I think that you should re-write the title.... Anyone would think it would be AoK beta soundtrack....
aoe_scout Actually, the AOE2 Trial uses MIDI versions of the original soundtrack. This here is MIDI converted to normal audio with soundfont. You can compare for ex. "Loss" with the original, it's obvious. :)

Only track 7 is new (not used), all other are part of the original game soundtrack (check this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehZMQ9Q1Jko - sounds MUCH better than this midi converted audio). And track 6 is part of the Conquerors soundtrack (the final part - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9mxrurGTqo).

If I remember correctly, you can find these tracks in MIDI, if you install AOE2 Trial version (from the official site). :)

[Edited on 03/09/13 @ 08:16 AM]

Devious Dev
Official Reviewer
File Author
Ah, thanks for clearing that up :)
avvensan where can I find tnis 'new track 7' in good quality. I downloaded this pack but it sounds like garbage. not sure if I'm lacking an audio codec or if they're just low quality files. I've run into this before with verified AOE soundtracks and it bugs me to no end. I gotta hear this new track!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:436
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:57.71 MB
Added:02/08/13